Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Good weed ‘don’t keep’… :laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Ya gotta be smoking it by now?

1 Like

Oh yeah I’ve been smoking it, when I jarred the majority of it up (after drying) I jarred a bit of it separately to be able to smoke while the rest cured.
Between the 2 different kinds, the TDxSourBub takes the cake. Tastes n smells like berries with just enough citrus to know its there. Very pleasant and fairly cerebral high. Can really feel it behind the eyes especially after a joint or blunt.

The NGxSugarBelts turned out real nice too. It did get a little more skunk/funk smell after a couple weeks of curing. Mild berryish/fruity hints behind the “common” weed smell. But this stuff seems to be more sedative. After a joint or 2 I feel pretty stoned n really dont feel like moving, but not sleepy at all. Although if I’m tired when I smoke, I’ll easily nod out in the recliner lol.

6 Likes

Both sound good . They’ll only get better with a longer cure.

3 Likes

Some dried pics of the sour bubble/lemon alien x ghost train haze

#1 Lemon peel haze. Under ideal growing conditions this could go 11 weeks and would be stellar

#2 Hash sprite. Probably a 10 weeker to fill out a little more for this red haired beauty

#3 Rubber bubble. 8-9 weeker looking like some fire night time meds

I’ll update with a smoke report and pics when all cured :call_me_hand:

22 Likes

Chopped at day 77 Smoke report coming soon :call_me_hand:t2:

22 Likes

That’s some nice flower

3 Likes

Thank You :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Looks amazing !

well done :wink:

4 Likes

I appreciate the compliment @Ottafish definitely chose some spectacular breeding materials. :100:
Can’t wait to try her out :eyes:

3 Likes

Damn bro! Chuuuuunnnnky! Great structure, virtually no trim work there.

3 Likes

You are the dispensary lol

2 Likes

Regarding the logo: of course personal opinions about esthetics are subjective, understood. My preferences lean toward simplicity and clean lines. So much in our lives and culture is so “busy”, which can swiftly become “cluttered”. Less truly can be more. So I appreciate the “spaciousness” of the design about which you asked opinions.

2 Likes

I have been so impressed with the genuine growing expertise on display in the ongoing parade of fabulous pictures, as I’ve been catching up on this thread. So many of you have done such stellar work in running @Ottafish genetics—it makes me feel humble; and I’d speculate is causing Ottafish to feel very good indeed about this entire project.
My own humble efforts were contextualized by mid-stream setting up a new space on the fly, and a move. Other challenges as well. Nevertheless, today is day 64 of flower and I’m very enthusiastic about both strains, especially the APxSB. The color palette is, imo, simply beautiful. Terpenes on both it and NGxSB are strong, loud. I have cloned plants of both and will be running them again immediately, multiples of the APxSB. I expect to cut them in a few more days, so around 9 1/2 weeks.
A few pics to follow. Thank you, Ottafish, for the superb strains, and to all for the inspiration you generate with your excellence.

4 Likes

NGxSB

APxSB

16 Likes

They’ve all. I can’t wait to do a proper pheno hunt and see what I find.

4 Likes

That Nana Glue looks like it doesn’t yield much with small chunky buds but it was actually the best yielder when I grew it. It’s really dense.

6 Likes

Something to be said for them dense buds that pack on the weight huh bro?
I love nothing more then going to break up a bud to twist up a doob, you put it into the grinder and dump it out after and your like… Holy Nana Glue…
The proof is in the pudding and bro, your pudding on quite the show now…
Keep rocking it dude, and so glad I have a crap load of these seeds tucked away… teehee…

5 Likes

Always have to squirrel away seed for another time to grow them rock hard flowers, Nice

3 Likes

Sour bubble x Lemon alien/ghost train haze

Around 3 weeks curing I got some really nice phenos from this run. Density wise 1,2 were firm with some give, 3 was the chunkier plant. I got around 120 odd grams total being untrained in 2 gal pots, in larger pots and with a longer veg and some training I’m sure these would produce well.

Method smoked bong/joint…enjoyable yet lung expanding this bud was silky smooth across the board to toke on 8/10

Flavours from the bunch mostly #1 and #2 on inhale range from a zesty/chemmy lemon peel to an oily rubber/leather dank on the #3 exhale. 30 min later i still have a really nice lemony dank aftertaste lingering…def flavour savour gear Otta :wink: I can confidently give this one a 9/10 very yummy

Potency wise #1 and #2 are similar in effects initially felt behind and around the head settling into a giggly euphoria, this gave me glassy red eyes…being a heavy smoker this is great and I don’t get it off a lot of other strains. #3 the rubber bubble pheno is a lot heavier on the head and eyes…had me melted on my bed after half an hr - 45 min struggling to watch the new aquaman movie last night :joy: Duration around 2 hrs 8-8.5/10

These were easy and a pleasure overall to grow. I’ve been impressed with the vigour, and from what I experienced good pest and mold resistance. Thanks alot for sharing your work @Ottafish I’m really looking forward to testing some more of your hard work. Keen to try 3-5 gal pots with some training next run :call_me_hand::sunglasses::seedling::green_heart:

18 Likes