Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Great write up! I really appreciate it! I’m glad you liked the strains. I knew the SBx LA)x GTH would hit hard.

6 Likes

I finally am going to separate the seeds from the Velvet lakes I grew outdoor. It’s sitting on the counter so it’s gets crispy dry. I’ll get the keef off it and then I’ll blow the plant material away with a fan outside. I really liked this plant. Great structure, good terps, frosty buds, low leaf ratio, resistant to mold. It’s a great plant. I’ll have a shitload of seeds from this one.

29 Likes

What a beauty gets me excited for making seeds
I got one of your orange Krush going right now

5 Likes

Awesome! That one seems to lean more towards the Indica side. Sour Bubble dominates anything I’ve crossed it to so far. Keep us posted on it. Feel free to post pics on the thread

5 Likes

SBelts x (Pablo’s Revenge x Black Velvet) rounding week 7. This beauty smells like a blueberry, oatmeal and fuel orgy. Very raunchy…makes you want to squish em. Good stuff!

23 Likes

Nice man! Those pics look wonderful!

5 Likes

Looks great … Well done

1 Like

Those SB x (PR x BV) are really looking good to me. Only two people have grown those out so far and damn they look fire. I bet it’s the most stinky one too. Only one grow on the Tangerine Dream x too. Really they all look great. It would be cool to have a bud of each to compare. That would be an idea… Everyone could share a gram with eachother and sample them all. Wouldn’t that be cool!

6 Likes

Looking forward to when these are available :slight_smile: your plant look excellent

2 Likes

What are you wanting to grow? Everything is available
for folks wanting to document the grow on the thread. Sent me a PM✌🏼

4 Likes

I’m just reading your log to learn what you have.

2 Likes

Strain: Ayahuasca Purple x Sugar Belts
Bred by: @Ottafish
Grown by: Me

Smoke Report

Buds – Pear shaped solid nugs, slight foxtail and a touch of purple with temps, super frosty
great bag appeal.

Dry weight – 50 Grams
Easy to grow responds well to Lst.
Trichomes – took her at 77 days 90% milky 10% amber

Smell – Ajax smell and rotten guava and papaya mix. Extra pungent

Smoke – Smooth inhale smooth on the throat but still potent taste like peanut brittle earthy and slight fruity coats the tongue with beautiful aftertaste , makes you feel warm on the inside and burns slow

Effects – 50/50 body/head high real great hybrid
really stinks up a room. Some pain relief and No anxiety. Slightly heavy on the eyes as it then goes into cruise control for an enjoyable long 45 min - 1:30 high 9/10

Hope this report does some Justice for this strain it’s one I’ll definitely run again.Thank you all for the support.It’s my first real smoke report.

30 Likes

Great write up man! I appreciate you taking the time. Sounds great!

8 Likes

Looks like the leaves took on the purple/pink undersides. That was a trait off the Ayuhuasca. Beautiful plants!

3 Likes

Yea I cracked a few buds today and they almost took on a fruity pebbles cereal aroma with some funk.Real tasty smoke!! Lmk when you decide on a name inquiring minds would like to know :pray:t2: :wink:
Thank you she basically grew herself. :100:

4 Likes

lol sounds wonderful! Hmm IDK Fruity Pebbles would be great but every good name is almost taken so have to be a little creative. Pruity Febbles? :joy:
Maybe if I just started the names out with Ottafish’s _____. I could use whatever I wanted.

4 Likes

Ayahuasca Sugar is what I’ve told my patients for now. Pruitty Pebbles sounds Purdyy too :joy:

Definitely Flavor Savours & Scrumptious & Stinky

5 Likes

Ayhuasca Sugar is great. Let’s go with that! I’m easy.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Alright ladies and gentlemen…. Cough…. Lol
I finally got caught up on all the seeds requests and sent those letters out! The ones that got returned anyhow…
I now have all the care packages loaded up with 12-15 different strains I’ve made that I consider worthy of growing and they are ready to ship. I’m sorry it took me so long. Thank you everyone who followed through and contributed to this great thread we’ve created! Everyone really kicked ass on the grows and documentation.
I put everything in I had packaged. I may have a few others but this is basically all my work over the years. Everything should be really good :blush:

23 Likes