Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

You’re in for a treat with the sb/la x gth…I have three grove bags and a half jar full of danky goodness :grinning:

4 Likes

Awesome! Is that plant the Sour Bubble x Orange Punch?

2 Likes

Yes it is and it is a monster! Growth is unstoppable! Had to cut back on the nutes so that it will be able to stay under ceiling height but I don’t know. Might clone it and put it outside with the other girls. Going to try and grow about three different types just to see how the Arizona summer does. Give them a little light dose from 4:00 to 420 am hehe and grow them till middle of August. Have1/2 of August, September, October, and little into November; plenty of time to get some good growth and nice big nugs!

The indoor will give me an idea of how much support it will need outside if any but thinking it will be a big girl with big buds so… Wow life is tough with problems like that NOT!!

6 Likes

I bet the plants will grow awesome down there! I can’t wait to see! You have a great climate to finish without all the rain I get.

3 Likes

Huge thank you to @Ottafish for sending me this surprise package! I’m blown away by your generosity and true OG spirit!

Now the question is what to run first? :thinking:

27 Likes

Woah what a haul! Nice

3 Likes

:eyes: :metal: :exploding_head:

1 Like

Up first l’m dropping some of the newer stuff from Otta’s 2023 outdoor garden.

1. Planet of the grapes x Black Strawberry Preserve- (Black Lime Reserve(Jodrey cut) x BOG Sour Strawberry Kush)
  2. Klingon Kandy x Black Strawberry Preserve
  3. Chimera x Sour Bubble

One or two of each will be kept for the solo cup challenge and the rest will be run in normal pots.

18 Likes

All thus sounds absolutely fire :fire:

4 Likes

It was a hard pick from the generous catalogue Otta sent but I decided to drop 4 each of the fuel dog x sb and the velvet lakes. Thanks a lot bud I’m looking forward to growing these babies out :sunglasses::seedling::green_heart:

22 Likes

Awesome guys/gals! Can’t wait to follow along the journey :grin:

4 Likes

Mhm yeah, look what popped up in my mailbox

#
Thanks A LOT @Ottafish :green_heart:

23 Likes

Day 64 :axe:
Forgive the double post
Sugar belts x Pablos Revenge x Black Velvet - D2 clone
Berry sweet gas, Easy to grow. Staking required on clones, Seed plants have sturdier branches.
All winners. If you have them pop em! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Day 63 :axe:
D1 - Clone

A - Clone

C - Clone

32 Likes

Alright I get to run these up next! Should be popping them within a week, Sorry it took so long!!

Ayahuasca purple x sugar belts

Black Velvet x pablos revenge x sugar belts

6 Likes

Absolutely beautiful buddy!

3 Likes

@jesspage724 :us:

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG

4 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @jesspage724. Head over to the into tread and say hello to everyone.

5 Likes

Had two of four fuel dog x sb pop up…I’ve got some more soaking to hopefully add. The velvet lakes x sb is going pretty well

13 Likes

Here’s what I’m working g on now. I only got about
15 seeds off the Banana butter Cups plant. I’m going to try and make more of those as well as cross it to Sugar Belts, Tropicana Fuel, and Paonia Purple Paralyzer. Should be some crazy frosty AF plants!!!

19 Likes