Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

It’s what dogs do, both mine do it with wide blade grass. No worries

5 Likes

She is starting to get that grayish purple going on.
Those buds are rock hard.

3 Likes

That would prob be a good guess. Most all plants finish at the same time I’ve grown up here besides the Nana Glue and Tropical Fuel finished a month early. Which was awesome. The Sour Bubble flowers fast for me and the LA and GTH finished at the end of October here.

Man I’m stoked to see the plant grown outside down there. It’s going to get huge. Make sure to water out far like a 4’ circle around each plant because the roots grow more out than down and it will really get that root mass going. I’d also recommend a nice heavy mulch layer of my favorite which is alfalfa. It’ll help keep moisture in and help the microbes break down the soil. Plus alfalfa has like every mineral and tricantonal, a natural growth hormone. I’ve had really good luck with the alfalfa and a mulch layer in general. I think it’s a very looked over addition to growing. Anyhow that’s just some thoughts. I throw out what I’m thinking to hear others thoughts.

3 Likes

So when I was making this cross I got lucky and got exactly what I wanted. It’s also passed on awesome traits to everything it touches while taking in the terps with the perfect bud structure. So I’m posting your flower pic and I think you’ll see the resemblance of both parents. Both these flowers had everything but the Sugar Cane just looks insaine. It has huge calyx’s and Rainbow belts is just stacked with a million normal sized calyx’s. So I was hoping to get a million giants calyx’s with the crystal coverage from the SC, the purple finish, and the taste and high. The RB had more smell, literally a rainbow hue to the buds, and was dank AF too.

Any how, here’s both parents and your bud.

Sugar cane

![IMG_5564|375x500](upload://9Zs29C3MdrINgClTJILEDJQKc8m.jpeg

Rainbow Belts
)

Sugar Belts @Tappy

29 Likes

Did you drop the temps? Or I should ask what temps are you running? The Sugar Belts I used would turn almost black if you dropped the temps into the low 60’s at the end.

2 Likes

I don’t have a way to drop the temps, other than time of year, plus I run a continuous grow, so I have plants at various stages of flower in my flower tent.

Btw, is Passion Fruit one of yours?

1 Like

NanaGlue x SugarBelts at about week6 Flower. Can’t wait to see how this finishes.

18 Likes

Yeah passion fruit is one of mine. Have you run it? Only one guy grew it and he said it reminded him of the origional Girl Scout cookies. Which it’s totally unrelated. The passion fruit is a Sativa leaner with trichomes with no heads. But it was unbelievably stinky. That’s why I used it, for the terps.

1 Like

Looking very nice and healthy!

2 Likes

Yes, I am running it right now, as well. Pretty sure I stuck one in 12/12 a couple weeks ago, and still have one in veg.
Got ‘em backed up with clones, too, in case I find something that I can’t do without, lol.

2 Likes

The other guy didn’t clone it and he was very upset after finding what he’d been looking for a long time.

1 Like

I back everything up, at least once.
Learned that lesson already, lol.

1 Like

Sugar belts crosses. The back right Ayahuasca purple x sugar belts looking potentially colorful.

23 Likes

Wow yeah that one will probably turn solid purple by the end. You did a nice job spreading out an even canopy. It looks killer! I can’t wait to see how they turn out. The Ayhuasca cross should be nice and stinky! The plants look super healthy! The buds are going to be dank!

4 Likes

Yeah I’m bad at it. I just grow a bunch, and keep the best ones to breed with due to space. But I’ve wished I kept a few exceptionally special ones. There’s just so many strains I want to try I have a hard time growing anything more than a few times.

5 Likes

I run clones of my 4 favorite strains, but I also regularly pop new seeds.
If something comes along I like better than my top 4, I bump one of my old favorites, and replace it with the new favorite.
Right now, my top 4, in no particular order.

Sour Ogre (ECSD x Ogers Kush)

Hairberry (Herijuana x Blueberry)

Skunk Monkee (Banana Mango x Chocolate Skunk)

Sugar Belts is the 4th at the moment by default.
I kicked a strain out of the lineup a while back because it was especially susceptible to PM.

My goal at the moment, is to run through my entire library, and see which 4 come out on top.
Then I plan to get serious about making some seeds.
Yeah, this is kind of a 5 year plan, lol.

5 Likes

I have to admit, the Sour Ogre (ECSD x Ogers Kush) is my favorite at the moment.
The plant I kicked out of rotation for PM issues was Purple Ghost Candy from Seedsman.
I have also had some Hermie issues due to a light leak I recently discovered.

The Sour Ogre is a potent hash monster, with a pleasantly fruity smell, and a citrus/lemon pledge taste that is to die for. The locals around here call it sawdust weed because of the trichomes that cover it.
I have ran it beside the Purple Ghost Candy, and never had the SO develop any PM issues.
I have also ran it beside plants that Hermed, and never had the SO develop any balls.
The SO is solid, and has a lot to offer genetically.

11 Likes

You can really see the difference now.

21 Likes

The Ayahuasca Sugar was definitely a favorite for me @Kasper0909 . Yours are looking fantastic brother hope you enjoy them as much as I did. :pray:t2:
Keep knocking it out of the park @Ottafish
:100: :comet:

8 Likes

Mildew is actually really easy to eradicate. No need to toss any plants.

4 Likes