Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

So far its the Klingon Kandy that smells the best. Living up to its name, its got really sweet fruity terps going on.

4 Likes

That’s how she smelled. The SB sure seems to pick up the terps of other strains while passing on the structure.

4 Likes

Just about to burn my last nug of Sugar Belts 2 (green pheno). After a long cure she just gets better :evergreen_tree::fire::grin:

19 Likes

I feel your pain boss, last of the sb/la x gth…to burn or not to burn? Hmmm I’ll burn :grin: otta hooked me up with a back up flip or two :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Tell me more… lol Looks tasty! Which one do you prefer? Which is more potent?

1 Like

I took some more close ups today. They’re still getting more frosty. I shortened the light cycle by two hours to try and speed them up. I feel like they’re taking forever. They always do when I make seeds it seems. One plant is starting to die so that one will probably be pulled next. I also turned the blue mats down to dry the soil out more. It should help to mature the seeds and turn more brown hopefully.

26 Likes

Great shots!

…when does the calendar come out? :wink: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Maybe on the sense run :grin:

2 Likes

IMG_9802

Tomato plants are getting huge and I grew the biggest dang snow peas I’ve ever seen around here. It’s that good soil!

18 Likes

Getting ready to try out this Sugar Belts. Dry hitting this cone tastes very piney.

13 Likes

Looks killer! Enjoy mate :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The taste is also very piney. The smell in the jar is starting to get kind of piney, with a slight skunk undertone.
The high started out in the head, hit me pretty hard there for about 5 minutes.
Then it calmed down into that whaw whaw effect some weed gives me. I hope some y’all know what I’m talking about.
Then it started spreading out into my whole body.
The whaw whaw effect went away as the head and body high evened out.
Then, it’s just been a slow float down to where I am now, really relaxed, and my scalp feels a little tight.

7 Likes

It looks like an awesome strain to try out!

1 Like

Very interesting. I wouldn’t have thought pine would have ever came out of the cross. We used to get stuff back in the day that was super piney. It tasted like pine needles with lemon. It was very unique. I’ve never had anything similar to that.

3 Likes

Watered the gals yesterday so I took some pics. Day 36 getting a light dusting of frost showing up, starting to fill out and get some structure. The fuel dogs seem a little chunkier but getting some lovely sweet pungent ripe berry scents off the velvet lakes

Velvet lakes

Fuel dogs

Outdoor one I’m calling velvet lakes due to structure and smell

21 Likes

Few of my friends have had great success with the Sugar Belts

23 Likes

I’m surprised the velvet isn’t stacking more. That one was a yielder and had great structure. It definitely had a great berry scent and lots of frost. Your plants look very healthy!

4 Likes

Flower did a beautiful job. Sugar Belts and crosses have yet to disappoint yet. If I doubt anything, it goes in the trash. There’s too many good strains out there. I just acquired a few of the top new strains from a generous member. They will be great to make some new crosses with after I test them.

8 Likes

I’m sure it’ll get there, in the 2nd last pic you can see some nice stacking in the back. It’s probably being overshadowed somewhat by the 3 fuel dogs. Really looking forward to seeing them develop :+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Chopped a couple lowers on the Tropical Fuel to test the seeds. It kinda looks like some seeds just won’t mature no matter what. The pods are dead and seeds are white. But… this variety does have small white seeds with no tiger stripes when I bought them. There’s definitely some dark ones in here but they’re smaller seeds. But that’s how the strain is. It doesn’t have those giant dark tiger striped indica seeds we all love to see.

25 Likes