Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Hopefully you get some viable seeds @Ottafish ! Would love another shot at growing these!

7 Likes

Oh I definitely will. Send me a pm. I can get you more seeds.

8 Likes

I’d like a shot too to be honest. These look fire, are they the Sugar Belts @Ottafish

3 Likes

Here’s how the Sugerbelts x Nanaglue is looking today

I wasn’t feel well a while back and thought thought I killed all my clones and low and behold

These survivors are a Sugerbelts x Nanaglue Male. I think these guys may bring the pollen if my JTR is a girl.

18 Likes

Anything Sugar Belts related is fire.

4 Likes

Which one’s the Purple ones? Those are Tropical Fuel. Which Tropicana Cookies F5 cut X Tropicana Cookies. Which I’ve now crossed to Banana Butter Cups x Sour Bubble and other possible donors. I’d love to create some purple buds that are just frosted completely over. That’s what I’m hoping for in this cross. The TC smells and tastes absolutely amazing. It’s like a desert strain. Not the most potent but the BBC should help that out. I really lije the tasty stuff the most.

5 Likes

That will definitely be a good cross!

1 Like

Looks like… well you already have fat buds on those suckers! What week are you on? It looks like the buds are going to get huge when all the calyx’s swell up!

2 Likes

we’re at the start of week 9 of flower starting from day 1 of 12/12(may 9,2024). If they fatten up some more I’ll take it lol.

3 Likes

They will for sure. I’d let all the hairs turn brown before you harvest. Thats the key is being patient. Those last weeks is when the weight stacks on. Looks like about half the hairs are still white huh? I can see some of the calyx’s with red hairs are swollen. They should all be like that at the end. In my opinion.

5 Likes

So one Trop Fuel with less seeds has about 90% mature seeds. The other has a million seeds and about half are dark. They almost all look viable though. I’ll continue to let them go as long as they are alive. They’re all definitely at the end of their lives and are slowly dying. Here’s the two bags with the seeds off the two test branches. I’m definitely going to get a lot off these small plants. One pic is hard to tell and looks dark but that’s because the seeds are almost all
black

25 Likes

Some Sugar Belts x [PR x BV] smaller buds after a couple months of cure. Over time it developed a tad more gas than berry when I chopped her. It’s a very tasty berry gas smoke.

Worth a spot in everyone’s tent!

25 Likes

Great haul @Ottafish! :+1:
Good on ya! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Wow! Now I don’t want any seeds at this time but I enjoyed reading about you and your love of gardening! Fantastic pics as well.

I’d love to have a cup of Joe and listen to your grow history sometime lol

Anyway very cool you are spreading the Love!

:+1:

5 Likes

Im gonna try that . i’ve been in the habit of pulling plants at all cloudy and some amber trichs and I still have white pistals normally. been feeling like im going a lil too early sometimes. Ive been looking at this thread for months drooling over the pics and now that I have one of your creations frosting up in my tent, im in heaven! I cant wait to pop that blueberrymuffin x sour bubble you sent over with the sugarbelts x Nanaglue. fun times!

4 Likes

I think almost everyone pulls plants too early especially in the beginning and even more so if they’re out of smoke. It’s really important to be patient and let the plants finish.

7 Likes

I grew up in Oregon. I popped some Mexican brick weed for my first time growing 7th grade summer and have been messing around ever since. I’m 42 now. Shit was super sketchy back then. I grew up poor with a single mother so I got by selling weed for many years. I was lucky to be connected to older guys that grew the super dank. Most people would be stuck
with beasters during the drought in the summer but I always had the dank. I’ve seen some amazing shit back in the day. Better than anything you see at the dispensary. The dispensaries have good weed. But it’s mostly all the same looking. There was some very unique stuff every now and then.

9 Likes

The stuff looks very smokable fo sho!

2 Likes

I finally decided to just get the keif off these couple lbs left of Nana Glue. You really have to dry it out to get the keif off it. It’s extremely frosty but greasy too.

23 Likes

Nice haul there… @Ottafish K+ I’m outta likes

3 Likes