Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

It was a nice haul of extremely seeded buds lol

4 Likes

Nice buds!

3 Likes

Hey mate! Snapped a few pics of the girls tonight. They are coming along really nicely.

Klingon Kandy x Strawberry Preserve

POTG x Strawberry Preserve

Group shot

21 Likes

Those are looking really good @Loggershands. have to let us know how that klingon kandy/strawberry preserve smokes up :+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Since the trichome’s silica liner does not vaporize can we reuse it for another plant by saving the ash and adding to soil? Like burnung bamboo leaves silica behind I recently read?

2 Likes

hah hah it would probably work, there will be trace elements in the ashes. Buuuut most likely more effort than it’s worth!

This is a microscopic image of post-dabbed full melt hash. If you really want, I can slap a measurement on the remnants and estimate the remaining percentage.

5 Likes

Passion Fruit is looking good.

13 Likes

Sour Bubble x Lemon Alien) x Ghost Train Haze

Will these need to be netted if they get six feet or better? @Ottafish

3 Likes

I grew some in my 2x2 so I didn’t let them get big. I would imagine if getting 6 ft plus yea I’d net them. Good structure overall, I didn’t top and got some chunky heavy colas

13 Likes

Another pic…sry for last upload mistakenly added an extra one there oops :grimacing:

10 Likes

I’d net them just to be safe. You wouldn’t want a windstorm to come through when you have fat colas and strip half the branches off the plant. That’ll happen to me every year if I don’t no matter what. We get some pretty good wind here.

2 Likes

That one will hopefully be very stinky!

1 Like

Tropical Fuel #2 X BBCX

These beans absolutely dwarf the feminized beans you get when you buy them. I swear the plants won’t die for a long damn time. These must be around 12 weeks and they’d keep going if I had the patience. I bet they’d go 16 if I let them. More brown seeds bs patience is the game.

22 Likes

Sugar belts crosses.
Day 39 of 12/12
Not much smell on the back two but the Black Velvet x pablos revenge x sugar belts up front smells of wonderful lemony sweet candy. You just want to stick your fingers all the way up your nose!
Just fed Jlf, labs and some banana ffj and imo.
New sticky traps because I’m not seeing ang gnats or anything currently. And I’ve been top watering only. Wondering what I’m doing to make them foff.

31 Likes

Man, those ladies are looking amazing!

3 Likes

Hey mate, took a few pics of the ladies tonight.

KK x SP

POTG x SP

C x SB

21 Likes

Must be update day for Otta’s grow peeps :grinning:
Day 54 or so I finished work early so got some dark pics before lights on

Velvet Lakes x Rainbow Belts

Getting dank red berry gassy notes, it is starting to chunk up and getting some 6-7 week frost

Fuel Dog x Sour Bubble

The 3 I have going are all giving off petroleum processing facility aromas. Petrol/fuel/chemicals with a burnt rubber back end like someone has poured av gas on a fresh monster truck burnout :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: seriously fuel

Couple of group shots

I find Otta produces healthy seed stock from his organic practices, it really shows in his plants. If you guys are sitting on the fence, then get on it and get some of Ottas gear going and get them pics up, you won’t be disappointed!! :call_me_hand::sunglasses::green_heart:

23 Likes

Passion Fruit is starting to swell up.

19 Likes

SugarBelts x NanaGlue in all its glory. The leaves are kinda beat, but the buds lookin right. I really love the look of these. Imma have to reveg this one . I think I’ll get some really beauty shots when I grow her again.( not yet butvlooking forward to it) I really sad that my clone game was bad on this one. I think buds all the way to the bottom are gonna be worthy…and I gotta reveg. I’ll check the trichs this weekend to see where we’re at.she about 55 day into flower.Anyway here she is:

21 Likes

That purple Ayahuasca purple x sugar belts smells just like Mango to me. Very mellow but rich Mango.

Buds starting to fall over. Few weeks left.

20 Likes