Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Jumping on this train a bit late but WOWOWOWOWOWOW beautiful work!!!

2 Likes

The velvet lakes is looking more indica dom, and has to my surprise taken stronger feeds better than the fuel dogs. I know the fuel dog is sat dom but the sour bubble in it def evens out the indica side of things.

1 Like

Yeah anything that grows hard towards what Sour Bubble is like is most likely crossed to it. It’s a dead giveaway. It’s hard to tell from pics sometimes but the flowers have that roundness too.

4 Likes

Took the girls down today 72-74 days flower. Couldn’t be happier with the results, gas/chem and dank berries for days. Some of the larger colas on the fuel dogs are dense chonkas and reek of skunky fuel funk goodness

18 Likes

We are working her in N. Fl… first set of clones are up right now and be dropping some of Doug’s Blue Kush pollen on a few test out. See how she responds…

5 Likes

A few pics of the outdoor garden. Thing are getting lush.

31 Likes

Brother, your garden looks wonderful, all blooming like this!!!
I bet it’s fragrant too…

:metal:t3:

3 Likes

Beautiful! Hope you had a great weekend brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

The Jasmine, sweet peas, and climbing roses smell great! Jasmine smells the best. I still have quite a few Dahlia’s that haven’t flowered that should be pretty impressive.

8 Likes

I did! Thanks man! I had to cut a shitload of bamboo down. It was hanging over the fence and the city was threatening to fine us. I have a little more to load up and dump tomorrow and I’ll be finished! Hopefully you had a nice weekend as well✌🏼

3 Likes

Oh man, we made some pesto pasta with the fresh basil… so freaking good! I can’t wait for the tomatoes for BLT’s! Homegrown fresh veggies are the best!

6 Likes

Those flowers look great! :bouquet:

4 Likes

That bamboo really can grow, Glad you avoided the fine Thanks brotha,I did but lost a couple birds this morning to a hawk. Another day on the farm.

Doesnt get better than homegrown!

6 Likes

Plants are smelling divine, once they are dry I’ll get some more pics and thoughts on each plant :call_me_hand::sunglasses:

5 Likes

What’s good Mr @Ottafish
I’m back for more
Muuuuuaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhaaaaa

Round 2 ladies and gentlemen

I’ll be soaking 5 Blueberry and 5 Orange punch
2 best looking females from each strain will go in the 5x5 when ready…
Let’s goooooooooo!!!

21 Likes

He’s not messing around folks :grin:

Stoked to see what you find!

9 Likes

And away we go!

20 Likes

He’ll yeah! That’s going to smell like a fruit basket. That’ll be nice to have Orange and berry terps.

5 Likes

Awesome. Those are solid strains

5 Likes

@Ottafish, did the Goji x SSDD come from you?
Got one that’s acting like it’s wanting to flower in the veg tent.

10 Likes