Ottafish’s seed giveaway to OG members with a trust level of 2 and up, who will grow them and document on here

Yep the Orange Krush is what you want. It has strong Orange scent. It grows beautifully inside. Hardly any stretch and it branch out on its own. You probably would only need to top it once.

1 Like

Yeah man just hit me up.

1 Like

Heck yeah that sounds great let me know what you need and I’d be happy to oblige

1 Like

I don’t need anything. It’s on the house. It’s worth it to me to give them out for free and build up my name. I’d like to do this as a job some day. But it’s hard to get started. I’m not into the hype to sell my strains. I want them to sell themselves. If it’s shit I want to be told it’s shit. But I think I have high standards. These are test beans but from what I’ve seen everything has ended up really nice. I figure I’ll just give them out for free for a few years, and I’ll remember who helped me out. For all you guys that are joining the team they will always be free. I really appreciate it.

13 Likes

I was actually pretty disappointed in that one. It all depends on where you get your seeds. I followed the hype and was not satisfied. It was a slow grower and got taken over by the other plants. Really it wasn’t anything special. I wouldn’t recommend it. But I did introduce good genetics to it so you never know. It didn’t really get a fair shot to see its maximum potential getting smothered out either. I got it from a seed seller in LA that posts some incredible flower shots. But honestly I won’t grow it again. I know PBB is supposed to be really good. I may try it again from someone else.

2 Likes

This thread is great and your plants look beautiful. I’m starting a new run and looking through all the pics, I’d like to include one of the sugar belt crosses if that works. I like the Sugar Belts x Nana Glue or Sugar Belts F2.

Are you ok with me running these with other strains at the same time?

Here is a link to check out my grow - In the basement with Loggershands

Cheers,
Loggershands

5 Likes

Such a hard decision to make all of these look downright delicious :drooling_face: lol. I would gladly document and post my grow. If it’s available I’d love to run the Sugar Belts x Nana Glue , Sugar Belts F2 or Blue Moon Rocks x Rainbow Belts id be stoked to run any of them to be honest lol. Thanks again @Ottafish you rock :trophy::1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

I’m gonna stick around to see the show. Hell of a lineup you got going out. Some really beautiful plants as well! Won’t be able to run any of them anytime soon though. Really cool what you’re doing! Hope it all works out and everyone grows out what you send them!

4 Likes

I’m sure most of them will. At the rate of people
signing up even if only half decide to follow through it going to be a good thread. It’s going to be a lot of fun. I’m confident people are going to find some really top notch plants in these seeds.
It’s exciting to me to just see them hunted through.
It gives me the same satisfaction as growing them myself almost. It’ll probably give others the same feeling when they can compare their grows of the same plants with each other.
It’s really satisfying to just share what I’ve created with everyone in hopes they find something better than they’ve ever had. I hope they do!

11 Likes

Here’s some pics of two Sugar Belts plants a buddy is growing. They’re turning purple like the Sugar Cane mom. He’s reporting blueberry/floral smells. Which was what I had.They’re looking like they’re going to finish into some top shelf :fire: These are at day 45. I believe they’ll take 70

I cropped out the two plants in the front. But you can see the color contrast from the green ones. The Sugar Belts turning purple as they get closer to finishing.

31 Likes

Looks great! Your mate is killing it! :fire::grinning::+1:

4 Likes

Yeah beautiful plants! Looks top notch

3 Likes

Beautiful plants you’ve got there! I will grow out whichever you would like to see grown. I can/will pop seeds as soon as I have them in my possession. I’m on a hunt for something but I am unsure of what so I try to grow as big a variety as possible. I’ve been in prohibition land for my entire life so I’m late to the party and it’s got me making up for lost time. New genetics are always exciting! Thanks for doing this, keeping the OG spirit alive.

5 Likes

Awesome man! Welcome to the thread and thank you for joining in! I’ll send you a PM for info.

3 Likes

I’m thinking for sure 1 strain maybe 2 I can pop seeds end of august or so.
If that’s cool then count me in :+1::+1:.
Strains sound and look to good to pass up.
Thanks again for your generous offer.

3 Likes

You bet man and thank you for joining in!

2 Likes

Seems to me, you’re doing a real favor for folks and yet, with a humble graciousness, framing as you being the recipient of a favor.
I find that very cool indeed and characteristic of what appears to be OG culture.
Loving win/wins always, please consider me for SB x Nana Glue or Ayahuasca x SB. I can start soon and will be happy to document the process.
Appreciate you!

6 Likes

Awesome man! Thanks for joining in! This is going to turn into something big! Lots of folks are getting involved. It’s really exciting! I’m glad to help where I can. It’s fun to me, I mean why not. I’ll
Send ya a pm! Thanks again!

6 Likes

There will definitely be more available. This is a disease I’ve had since I was 13 and I have no plans to cure it :joy::rofl::joy::clap:t3::clap:t3: 🪴

9 Likes

I mailed out the first set of letters to the first 5 on the list Tuesday. I have tomorrow, and the weekend off so I will try and get them out by Saturday! I need to get some more mailing supplies and package the seeds. I have all the rest of your letters filled out! Maybe I can package the seeds tonight. It’s hard though with my little 3 year old helper. He’s a real hell raiser lol

13 Likes