OTUG's Motivational Metamorphosis

as someone who has made a new years resolution to lose weight i only wish i could lose 80lbs in 10 months but hopefully that becomes a reality this year. one month in and i am down maybe 2 lbs, going to have to get my macros dialed in and stop snacking on nuts as the calories add up fast. the last 2 months i have been very tired and tend to be in bed 15 hrs a day sleeping on and off. idk why im so tired but it sucks hopefully when it warms up i can ramp up the activity and melt the fat off faster.
congratz on your loss and keep it up

8 Likes

Just came across this…love the new digs.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I have dual citizenship. Does that count? :rofl:

1 Like

I was just going through again. What a male you got pictured there!!
Congratulations on no nicotine!! That’s awesome

1 Like

Thank you :pray:
My wife keeps telling me I never looked so good :sunglasses:

motorboat-shaking-head-ezgif.com-optimize

Thanks bro! :relaxed:
The 2 most critical factors, to me, are consistency and drive. I make it a fact to eat healthy everyday. Anytime I don’t feel like working out is when I kick myself in the ass the hardest and do what I gotta do.

That’s really great @Floyd :grinning:
My wife also quit cigs around 7 months ago or so. Being able to see the change in someone, knowing that I helped motivate it, is truly incredible.

The 4x4 is a floppy mess right now, almost ready to harvest. The JFxHB is ridiculous with the frost and fuel smell. I cut and smoked one that shot out a nanner at a lower node, it was dank!

The other one in the 4x4 is stable, hopefully it’s full with seeds from the Mighty Mite pollen and I can send you a nice flip when they’re ready :grin:
Man I can’t wait to try a bunch of these Mighty Mite crosses outdoors this season!

Correction : It WILL become a reality this year!

I feel you man, I’ve been there.
The hardest part for me at first was developing and sticking to a solid morning routine. Once I mastered my mornings, everything else fell into place naturally. I’m always available in PM to chat.

Thank you :blush:
It’s gonna be a mission trying to top 2 Odysseys, but I’m going to make this one of my best grow logs yet!

Only 2? I have 3! LOL
Send me your info @PineTarBastard you know I got you brother! Plus I’ll throw in some beans for you with the pollen :wink:

Thank you @Emeraldgreen :pray:
The males were all really great. They did their job and then some :laughing:
One was a bit late. I thought it was going to be a female but then it exploded and caught right up to the other males. 5 males, 10 females. They look like they’re finishing up, but I’m going to let them go extra to get as many viable seeds as possible.

Now for some bud pics!!

Cream Cookies Auto x Meat Breath @Wizdom

Banana :banana:

21 Likes

How great is that! It’s really the only thing that matters :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Hot diggity Damn @Oldtimerunderground !!!

:drooling_face:

3 Likes

When did you notice the nanner and was it closed or ready to open?

2 Likes

Press Play and Continue

Before we begin, I would like to give an ENORMOUS Thank You to @smokenhike for gifting me a 315w cmh fixture that I used in this grow!!! :pray::pray:

Apple Fritter x Dino Meat BX2 from Force of Nature :arrow_down:

Gush Mints x Dino Meat BX2 and Gush Mints x Gold Cash Gold from Force of Nature :arrow_down:

20240228_041848_copy_630x473

Tropicanna Cherry x Platinum Kush Breath Remix from Force of Nature :arrow_down:

Tropicanna Cherry x Platinum Kush Breath Remix - Mutant Pheno :arrow_down:

Very interesting leaf morphology and there were absolutely no calyxes at the nodes. Excited to see what pops up in filial generations, cause I found seeds in a test spliff I smoked and damn this is some really good shit! Huge ass beans too with how giant the calyxes are on this one.

Gelato 41 x Dino Meat BX2 from Force of Nature :arrow_down:

Gelato 41 x Dino Meat BX2 - Top Pheno :arrow_down:

And finally, last, but nowhere in “Hell” in the least! :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Jet Fuel x Hellbilly @MG_Canna

20240225_090333_copy_404x303

Just wait until you see what I got cookin up next! :astonished::exploding_head::smirk:

GOOD MORNING OG!! :grinning:

32 Likes

Beautiful plants :green_heart: excited to hear some upcoming smoke reports and also what’s coming next. :eyes::100:

2 Likes

Wowza! :cold_face:

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Garden looks great, hope you have great week! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Really not sure how I missed this new log brother! Amazing pics, and looks like you have some fun up your sleeves. Excited to tag along.

4 Likes

Great looking plants. Can’t wait for the smoke reports. :grinning:

3 Likes

That Jet Fuel x Hellbilly is looking dank :drooling_face:

8 Likes

FUCK YEAH GREAT MORNING @Oldtimerunderground !!!

Great update, always a pleasure!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

3 Likes

Looking great!!! Good morning. You’ll have to accept these :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I’ve been paused :joy:

2 Likes

Looking absolutely stellar bro! Awesome!

4 Likes

On point, as always OTUG!! Can’t wait to see what you have up your sleeve but I have a suspicion of what it might be !
:grin::v:

4 Likes