OTUG's Motivational Metamorphosis

My Name - OTUG
My Mission - Overgrow the World
My Motivation - All of you incredible people!

I got you my OG fam! :hugs:

Mighty Mite! :smiley:

There you have it. 10 beautiful females; live trimmed for your viewing pleasure, fully seeded by 5 studly males!! Few weeks of hanging, then shuck em, pack em, and send them to @DougDawson for distribution.

Thank you @Jpaul :grin:
I don’t think there will be any smoke reports on those…cause I pretty much smoked them all already :sweat_smile::rofl:

200w-ezgif.com-optimize

Good morning @InTheWoods!!
Thank you, it was butt ugly in the tent with how crazy floppy they got in the end though :joy:
You can see on the Gelato 41 Dino Meat top pheno one of the main colas was flat on top from it leaning over a full 90° and the top was squished to the tent wall.

No worries, there’s plenty more to come :wink:
I’m about to go on a rampage with how many plants I got lined up.

Thank you @PineTarBastard :pray:
My bad on the lack of smoke reports…don’t hate me :cry::joy: I’ll be sure to do some really proper ones next round.

@neogitus I love the pic for the dino meat :laughing: too funny.

Yoooo, that shit was straight killa!
Check it out, Jet Fuel Hellbilly x Mighty Mite beans :astonished::exploding_head::star_struck:

Thank you so much my feathered friend :hugs:
I don’t even need grow lights anymore, I just show the plants your comments and they explode the tents with all the special pigeon love you give :crazy_face:

Thank you @TopShelfTrees1 :pray:
I appreciate the compliment, especially considering I had surgery and started a new job during the grow. Luckily my wife helped me out big time. She is my ultimate source of motivation to grow…and, well, she’s the only one who consumes as much as I do :rofl:

Thanks @Budderton :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I might have a few of the LA Affie x Afghani Hash Plant F2’s, Glitter Trike, TK S1 x BK, Sour Taxi, and Afghani Hash Plant going :smirk:
plus some OG Chem x Casey Jones F2, Kush4 x SSDD, OFP x Puck and an Ultimate Pink Kush Bx.
Oh yeah and some GG4 S1 x GG4 RIL, Skunk#1, ATF, RS#11 x PKB and 9LB Hammer x PPP.
Plus I threw a few more different seeds down the other day…just incase I get a bunch of males come gender reveal time.

Thank you @MG_Canna!!
Send me your info in a pm when you get the chance so I can send you out a nice fat envelope.

That’s right, keepin it positive and uplifting in the house of OTUG. Really glad to see you back here @OGSince03 :grinning:

Time to smoke a fat spliff and hit the gym. Speaking of time, don’t forget to change your clocks!! :alarm_clock:

Have an epic day everybody!

24 Likes

Hahaha! That’s the exact opposite of what I thought!:sweat_smile: I thought I smelled a big equatorial sativa hunt , boy was I wrong! And pertinent post on the MM. Pulled some out of the fridge yesterday, getting ready for outdoors this summer. Best of luck with the Afghan/Indicas!
:grin::v:

8 Likes

What an awesome update!!! You did a great job :clap::clap::clap:

What is the approximate flowering time on these?

5 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground And then???

5 Likes

d36e94bc-4560-4f80-b7aa-027c4f092a63_text

5 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen :pray:
Seedling/Veg stage is around 5-6 weeks
Once they start flowering it’s around a 7 week finish.

I accidentally put the seeds in a bag labelled “hemp seed” and ate them all :sob::sob:

APRIL FOOLS! :rofl::rofl:

After bucking buds = 118 grams

After shucking it came up to a total of 63 grams, average 100 seeds/gram = 6300 beans! :astonished::exploding_head::star_struck:

Is that enough for everybody? :grin:

Might have to hold off on that one until fall…I finally smoked through all my outdoor from 2021. Feels weird having my med cabinet empty :joy:
Need to fill these jars back up asap.

24 Likes

Amazing job as always @Oldtimerunderground :v:

7 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson :pray:
Just waiting on a bag of vials to come in (should be this week) then I’ll fill em up and send them your way :wink:

9 Likes

Since you’re eating them send some this way!!:joy::joy::joy:
Great job!

6 Likes

Way to go! :grinning:

2 Likes

:pray:🫶 Well done! That’s one heck of a haul!

3 Likes

Great work @Oldtimerunderground !!!

:hugs:

3 Likes

Always a good day to see what OTUG is up to

Hope you and yours are doing well brother

All the best with your adventures

:v:

3 Likes