OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

I didn’t know you lived in the red woods mate, your name should be Oldgrowthunderground, that girth is next level…

“That’s what she said”

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

11 Likes

Hollow trees are my nightmare. I’ve seen a lot go bad when dropping them. A quick prayer is in order before I make that first cut. I’ve even taken 2" cargo straps around the trunk just above the cut for extra safety. It’s a dangerous situation.

9 Likes

OTUG’s tug of GUTO! :rofl: Ok @Oldtimerunderground’s tug of floor! A slight feeling you think weed should be turned into bush which should turn into trees! Somewhere along this way! I guess! :thinking: :worried: :astonished: :upside_down_face: :laughing: :hugs:

3 Likes

Hey man, great job… You made coffee from the roots, Will you play the branches? There must be a lot of cellulose… Your billboard was extraordinary, beautiful winter stock, congratulations.

2 Likes

I’ve done that many times with the tree guys I work with. If there’s any split or hollow, grab the strap cause its getting strapped… A bottom blowing out recently killed a guy near me, dumbass was working alone, and wasn’t too experienced. :frowning:

@Oldtimerunderground I haven’t seen trunks like that in probably close to 25 years… One friends father had one in his garden way back when. Never saw another like it, but damn, dude, no denying thats impressive as all hell…

4 Likes

In Australia they call those prisons.

12 Likes

Or Baldrick’s giant turnip… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I don’t curse often but I would probably let a few fly if I happened upon something like that. Those are the things that make life interesting!

4 Likes

Lavender x Miracle Alien Cookies

Inside a nug

Up-close and personal

A few seeds that were at the bottom of the jar

And onto the smoke

Upon opening the jar, a sharp citrus pine smell immediately hits the nose. The flavour is invigorating and carries over well through the smoke, balanced with some earthiness. Indica effects, some pain relief and muscle relaxation.

34 Likes

Works of art!

2 Likes

Looks dank son!

2 Likes

Been a while since I’ve had some bud that was this piney. The other Lav x mac pheno is all citrus, no pine.

7 Likes

I have not had that piney flavor in probly 20 years.

4 Likes

Come to Jersey. There’s a strain called Pine Soul OG at a disp here with that nice pine smell and taste and it’s really nice smoke.

3 Likes

…except then you’ll be in Jersey. :stuck_out_tongue: The dispensaries won’t sell to you since marijuana is still illegal in all but name, and you’ll be stuck paying the tolls to get out, since there are mysteriously never any tolls to enter NJ but always a toll to leave. Almost like they know something we don’t…

5 Likes

Good thing he knows a guy with his medical card :wink: He may not be able to pay stupid high prices for weed directly but he has someone who can do it for him :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m thinking the ability to go outside in shorts and a t-shirt on some evenings, even in early December, might be more of a selling point than the stupid high prices… he did just harvest enough bud to fill a dispensary all by himself, after all. :stuck_out_tongue: Whatever works, though!

5 Likes

Those are fantastic shots OTUG!

2 Likes

Diggity-dig dig-dank dug-dig-a-dig-dankatee-do @Oldtimerunderground !

3 Likes

It only took a few months to get caught up bud! Congrats on all the success.

3 Likes