OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Beautiful ladies going there OTUG!

7 Likes

I was going through those pics, trying to decide which one I might comment on. They’re all so great though. I couldn’t pick my favorite. lol
:clap: :clap: :clap:

8 Likes

That it is! :+1:
Pictures do it no justice. Some of the calyxes look like purple marbles :grapes: it’s crazy.

Neither can I.
They’re all so appealing and unique in bud formation and aroma. I love them all.

It’s too bad the Afghan Kush started herming on me and got cut down. Good thing I had a close eye on it after the other one that was further along in the solo cup shot out a couple bananas.

Thank you so much everyone for your commendations :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have a great day my OG family, until next time :sunglasses:
ezgif.com-optimize

21 Likes

Wow, they all look like they have another month in them! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thank you for sharing, it’s a delight!
May they double in size still! :muscle:

6 Likes

Plants and pics are beautiful as usual. Like the look of that Durban x Hercules OG especially.

Grendel x Alien OG should be dry enough for a smoke test soon, sure is frosty.

Whatcha got cooking next ?

6 Likes

Wow gonna be tuff to decide which one to try first . Great looking buds .

4 Likes

What a beautiful job OTUG. Its a contradiction of Sadness and Joy thats for sure. Great job on those amazing plants. Now for the Patience part…
Awesome work!!!

3 Likes

Stunning. The Durban/Hercules made the hair on my neck stand up. Beautiful plants!

4 Likes

Fun post. Gave me flashbacks to the early 2000’s meme All Your Base

5 Likes

They are belong to mine.

5 Likes

th-3267625566

8 Likes

Some turmeric

:joy: jk

Biker Slush F2 @Budderton
SFV OG x Biker Slush @Budderton
Chem 91 Bx1 F2 @MonasticDank
Big Bad Wolf 2.0 x Guerilla Fume @DefNSmokn
Dead Whabbits gifted from @Mithridate made by @santero
Deadzone x OG Chem/Casey Jones @VAkish
Deadhead OG x Stockton Slap
Sour Diesel (Co-op) @Jinglepot
Nepal Jam @US3RNAM3
Blue Velvet @Chronickyle

How is it?? I smoked all my solo cup plants already :sweat_smile::rofl:

eddie-murphy-nutty
@Indoornesian how she lookin? :grin:

Oh yeah here is a shot of the roots on 1 of the Dead Whabbits

34 Likes

:star_struck:frosty and potent lookin. I have been wanting to ask you how she been treating you. My first time seeing it! Looks Durban enough huh ? Does it have the perfume scent ?

15 Likes

Wowie!!!:heart_eyes:

22 Likes

That line up is to die for!!! Some serious heavy weights in there! Excited to see how it goes for you!

4 Likes

Honoured that your giving that chem91 a shot. I hope she’s something special for you.

4 Likes

Really hard to describe the aroma. When I rub some sugar leaf I get whiffs of camphor and menthol :thinking: like a blend of cough drops and mothballs :open_mouth:

Thank you @DefNSmokn :pray:
It wouldn’t be possible without your kindness and generosity :smiling_face:

And I am honoured to have it grow in my garden. All the seeds I’ve grown from OG members have been remarkable, and I’m sure yours will be no exception! :grinning:

I just harvested a plant

NYCD Auto x Strawberry Banana @ELG

This plant is just dripping in deliciously sweet terps. Thanks again @ELG :pray::grin:

31 Likes

Beautiful buds OTUG!

3 Likes

Awesome looking plant, nice nuggs. Im starting to take a liking to autos.

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

ezgif.com-resize(4)

12 Likes