OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Round 1 Transplant
ezgif.com-optimize
Had me sweatin! :sweat_smile::joy:

27 Likes

Looks like lots of work I have to do the same got 30 or so needing a uppot and flipped to flower asap.
Wishing I was down to my last oz then I’d have some ambition to get my butt in gear.

5 Likes

Yea, so satisfying dropping them into their new shoes though. Have to do the same tomorrow with the other tent.

Lol. Funny you say that, I smoked the final buds today from my last harvest :triumph::sob:
All of them were excellent. The Durban x Hercules OG tasted like some tiger balm with a splash of motor oil :drooling_face:

14 Likes

It seems lately I can’t get motivated to get stuff done . Keep saying tomorrow and it’s like ground hog day . Repeat repeat .

6 Likes

I am looking forward to watching this grow @Oldtimerunderground :grinning:

4 Likes

Hey bud got your jam packed letter today according to the wife the look on my face was priceless . The second I opened it I knew exactly who sent it.

Really appreciate you sending all those out not sure where to begin but going to have fun working my way through that collection. Thank you

14 Likes

The same thing happened to me last month!!! The missus was all like: “WHOLLY SHIT! Who LOVES you?!?” and my answer flat out: “His wife really liked that hat you knitted them…” and in an instant she was all “OH! Tell OTUG thanks and Hi!”

:rofl:

:heart:

12 Likes

Nepal Jam @US3RNAM3

41 Likes

ezgif.com-resize(2)

Wow, lookin’ like they got a heavyyyy resin dusting.

Presuming that pheno is leaning into the Nepalese direction?

What kind of scents/aromas are you picking up?

6 Likes

looking good otug, hope all is well, keep on making beautiful plants

3 Likes

Looks awesome @Oldtimerunderground , frosting up nicely :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @US3RNAM3 :grin:
Here are a couple pics of it from 2 weeks earlier

Chopped on day 42, definitely Nepalese leaning. Smell was a subtle sweet vanilla :drooling_face:

Thank you @204medismoke :pray:
Up on the chopping block for next week is some Katsu Bubba x Bubba Kush from @Greasy, here is a sneak peek I took this morning

Thanks bro :pray::grinning:
Sent these Mighty Mite for a splash

33 Likes

Mighty mites!? There’s a strain I haven’t heard of in some time. We had an old WWII Sniper vet that lived down the road in the early 90’s he always had a crop of Mighty Mites going. It was all my uncle and dad talked about back then

9 Likes

I hope you get a bunch to germinate. It’s been a long time since I tried those.

5 Likes

Wow cool. Will you make more of them? I will be able to grow outside next year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Beautiful pics in this thread. I’m only slowly catching up. Great work!

3 Likes

I have to say that Nepal Jam is a thing of beauty!

3 Likes

Awesome work as always brother, missed like 28 days, just caught up and it was well over 100 big posts haha! Also wanted to say @estab87 says much respect for the goodies and that he is well. Curious about how that bubba x turns out, Katsu cut is the tastiest by far imo, but the original has that buzz that the others do not that just LASTS and annihilates pain. Much love and respect homie !

4 Likes

I’ll leave this here cuz it hyped me up on repeat this am!

3 Likes

If that’s authentic mighty mite you gotta F2 that! Man old jazz strains, jelly

10 Likes

Always love seeing your update ticket come up on my notifications @Oldtimerunderground !

:hugs:

5 Likes