OTUG's Space Odyssey 🛸

Damn that’s some bs lol I wonder since when? I’m gonna message seedy and see what is up. Been ordering off there with cash for ages.

2 Likes

You had me at PVC GLUE! That cross sounds killer anyway and like something I’d absolutely love! Hope it translates through afterward!

4 Likes

OK. Cat piss, Skunk, burning rubber, sour cheese, dog shit, Grandpa’s bad breath, ammonia and now PVC glue.
And people LOOK for those pheno’s!!! Y’all are nuts.

I guess I am a little too because I do like skunky weed. lol

8 Likes

The cat piss is the only one of those I’m not fond of, something about those scents always translates to straight fire imo, it’s crazy but so true!

7 Likes

Wow! @Oldtimerunderground That sounds really cool. You are the first person I know that has grown out any of the DZ x OGC/CJ. The DZ mom had a strong piney/chemmy/fuel smell and a potent heavy buzz.

I’ve got a couple of the SSDD bx1 x OGC/CJ going now. They are looking really good and have a strong funky fruit smell at 30 days of 12-12. They are frosted up pretty good too.

If anyone wants any seeds of the crosses I made with the OGC x CJ males just let me know. I’ve got a few hundred of each in the fridge. @TopShelfTrees1 @Greenfingers

3 Likes

What’s OGC / CJ ?

2 Likes

It’s Ganja Rebel OG Chem bx1.1 crossed to Casey Jones bx1. It was bred by Loudog

5 Likes

Sweet! I’m in it sounds unreal! Stellar pedigree and anything @LouDog420 makes is normally exceptional.

3 Likes

I’d try a few if you’ve got extra. Thanks.

2 Likes

looking good @Oldtimerunderground that plant from @Chronickyle looks sweet wonder where hes been just disappeared not even any instagram posts. he traded me some really nice alien rift beans before

3 Likes

Chem 91 BX1 F2 @MonasticDank

Have a great day OG! :grinning:
I know I will :grin: (It’s my bday)

39 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Oldtimerunderground definitely putting a fatty in the air for you brotha!

5 Likes

Great job on that Chem 91 as well, looks killer!

4 Likes

Thanks bro! :pray:
I’m smoking on some Alien Rock Candy bubble hash right now :drooling_face::crazy_face: some fire stuff @ELG!! :fire:

Much appreciated! :hugs:
I chopped it last night at 8 weeks, looking forward to the smoke on that one. The bottom of my grinder gonna be full of crystal from that one :joy:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Oldtimerunderground
You’ve grown a real beauty there.
Do enjoy each it, its gonna be a great year

6 Likes

Nice! Helluva start to the day, oh ya she’s gonna be sticky icky and crystally af! Any big plans, or are you like me, just another day lol. Hope you have an amazing day for real!

6 Likes

:tada: Happy birthday OTUG! :tada:

Hope you have a great day!

:birthday:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Happy birthday brother!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday to one of the kindest on these forums. @Oldtimerunderground you always show what this site is about. you sir have a wonderful day and i will smoke one for you!

6 Likes