Outdoor CBD seed run

Wow - interesting to see that it’s 1:0 and 1:1 … so I understand the pheno hunt… needs predictable results.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

The female I made the F2 with definitely had a thc rich chemotype. So in the f2 seeds I made there will be a lot of diversity in thc/cbd ratio. For my self I hope to find the perfect medicine to relieve stress in a safe kind of way.

11 Likes

amazing work :boom::boom:
I arrived late? because I’m interested

2 Likes

This is a hats off job! congratulations!
I would very much enjoy running some of these beans!

1 Like

Hi @Ilex.paraguariensis and @Pajarito,
Please send me your addresses and I’ll send you some of these, still got a few seeds and stamps left :grin:

7 Likes

Sorry that I’m with a indoor started two weeks ago, this would be interesting.
If you still have seeds later I’ll ask for them.

Never tried a high CBD strain.

Good crops!

3 Likes

hey bro, do you still have some seeds left? I would love to grow them here, recently I opened a thread here on the forum asking about cbd crosses, I already grew some around here, but unfortunately I didn’t find any cuts that were worth keeping clones

3 Likes

hi @weedcvlt, actually I do! If you send me your address I can send you some! I’m going to take a look in your thread to see what’s up.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot bro! they will be well cared around here in the garden, I promise!

2 Likes

I’m going to start 40 seeds of Erdpurt X CBD#1 and 40 of (Erpurt X CBD#1) X Romulan ‘BX1’. Will bring it down to 48 first, then 18 plants to select new moms from. Will make clones of all of them before flowering. I’ll keep all the clones until I tested the end result. I hope for two well balanced CBD:THC plants.

If I sent you some of these seeds and are going to grow some out please don’t hesitate to show your results in here. We can thus compare what we all get. I’m very curious!

12 Likes

Unfortunately since receiving seeds, my location has change and currently unable to grow.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry to hear that @beardedvet222 ! I hope you’ll find a way to grow our beloved plant soon again.

2 Likes

Our fellow OG friend from Ukraine @Shevchenko just let me know the seeds arrived to his home in Kiev region. Isn’t that amazing! It took 3 months but the letter came through with the seeds intact! Sounds like a little miracle to me considering the current situation.

Please @Shevchenko if you’ll grow them out consider posting some updates here too!

Mine are coming along :grin:

12 Likes

Hello!

Indeed, I was like a miracle yesterday, I received four letters at the same time that I didn’t even expect … Some of them were on the road for more than 5 months.

I plan to germinate seeds in early April to plant strong seedlings in early May … I already had experience in growing Erdpurt and some crosses with it, only mine was not from Ace Seeds, but from Hybrids from Hell. It will be interesting to see how the plant was affected by CBD#1, because Erdpurt itself has a relatively high CBD content.

When I start germinating the seeds, I will surely inform you in this topic!

Thank you again!

10 Likes

Down to 24. Will up pot 18 to the next size so they’ll fit in the 2x4 tent.

8 Likes

Maybe two more weeks in this size pot?

11 Likes

Just fighting back against evil with love. :muscle: Bravo to you both!

:evergreen_tree: Aloha

5 Likes

Thank you @cannabissequoia, we can’t do much in the grand scheme of things. But the little things make a difference too.

8 Likes

Hi Guys,

Been a while. Had some drawbacks with a spider mite infestation and a very hot summer. I have it under control now with the help of a death potion documented by @JohnnyPotseed in this thread: Mites, Thrips, Aphids ‘one-n-done’ with pics

I had to bin the clone mother of my selected Hashtonic (CBD#1 x Erdpurt) F2 I made. And a mother of a Hashtonic x Romulan ‘BX1’. Well, too bad but I still have some seeds left.

I do have both plants growing outside now here at 51N. They are not quite ripe yet. I think they need another 2 weeks so I doubt they’ll make it… I’ve just ordered some ACE seeds Morrocan Beldia seeds. I’m going to use them for breeding semi-auto crosses. Hope that’s a good direction.

The Hashtonic:

Indoor harvest:

The Hashtonic x Romulan:

Would love to see what anyone else got :slight_smile:

Cheers,
S.

13 Likes

High @Stinky sorry to bother you but do you still have any cbd seeds left, perhaps that i could even buy from you , i need some for this years outdoor so i can make some RSO if possible please ? Thank you, take it easy C. :facepunch:

1 Like