Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

Yes in Miami. We call them bleeding heart ducks, at least my wife and I do.

They have been here for less than 5 years now. Usually only have mascovy ducks(yuck)

3 Likes

Hahaha can I sell them the ones I shoot every year? That’s some good money lol

3 Likes

I smelled smoke… came to see if theres a fire. Great topic @PhilCuisine grilling steak for Fathers day, Thank you OG’s for the great tips.

19 Likes

Wiping down my never used egg so I can start learning how to use it…

I have an unopened bag of lump charcoal, stored in the cabinet beneath egg and under a cover under a gazeebo… for past two years. Don’t judge me…

Is it still good?

20220618_121718

11 Likes

Definitely

3 Likes

We call that shiggin in the BBQ world lol! I’m a Northeast boy myself. Most of my recipes have been “borrowed” from other regions.

5 Likes

Beautiful day for chillin & grillin in Illinois folks…I used my grill like an oven, indirect heat…

15 Likes

Early Father’s Day dinner tonight, fired up the Weber.

16 Likes

That’s a nice piece of meat, and you did a hell of a job grilling it up too :joy: :wink:

I use a cheapo thermometer to test my doneness, but I have seen way fancier Bluetooth ones, anyone using a fancy gadget to get that perfect level of doneness?

5 Likes

Chicken tonight, pork butt for pulled pork tomorrow…

Happy father’s Day yall

16 Likes

My pellet grill came with a plug in thermometer… I don’t use it though… The eyes and stomach know when it’s done lol

4 Likes

Happy Fathers Day to all the grill daddies!

16 Likes

Happy Father’s Day guys…

8 Likes

Thai salmon (garlic/ginger paste, tamari, basil, lime juice) and asparagus (garlic, salt, lime juice)
20220619_182620

12 Likes

Happy Father’s Day y’all ! Enjoy the grill!

7 Likes

Happy Father’s Day all

6 Likes

Cooking for Dad and the next few days.

I have an Inkbird 2 probe wireless thing for the longer cooks. It’s ok the price was decent.

13 Likes

That salmon looks fuego :fire:

4 Likes

It was delightful! I usually look for the faults in my dishes so I can improve the next time, but that salmon was sooooo good I wouldn’t change a thing.

We’ve got a bunch of leftovers since it was a 4lb filet.

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day.

My two best pics of the day.

15 Likes