Pre-98 BUBBA and my search for youth

Hello all you OG gromies! As I keep acquiring amazing genetics and advice from all of you, I can’t help the fact that alls I can think about is finding an original pre-98 Bubba. I finally have some trades I can dish out. My inner stoner will not let it go I crave the earthy, coffee funk and the little dense popcorn nugs she left behind. Many of my more advanced dispensary buddies say it’s gone and lost and I refuse to believe them. Any word out there? I will plant and flower seeds with joy but I feel I’ll never be complete without my 98# Bubbs

20 Likes

There’s a bubbaXmaster floating around somewhere.

3 Likes

good luck on the search! I spent a real long time looking for the original bubba as well… that chocolate, coffee, hash, kush goodness… Closest I got to it was ghost’s - bubba but they were old stock that didn’t germinate.

There’s a whole bunch of varieties of bubba going around these days though.

6 Likes

I might have that. I’ll look in the morning.
Send me a message and remind me

6 Likes

Pre 98’ bubba was a gem. I got some seeds of it on their way. If anything turns out I’ll send some your way

5 Likes

You looking for seeds or a cut of the original bubba Kush? There’s many “pre 98” bubba crosses out there, the original is a “elite” clone.

7 Likes

Gone? Nah man, Bubba is everywhere. Not only the cut, but a few different breeders offer s1s. Also, the Bubba Kush terp profile is very dominant in crosses, you should be able to find something very close or possibly better.

14 Likes

There are some Katsu Bubba Kush BX2 to be had. I would think what you seek could be found in a BX2

8 Likes

The original coffee chocolate smelling bubba is still around,. She is uncommon especially outside of Southern California but is definitely still around.

8 Likes

Katsu Seeds “Black Lime Bubba” (Black Lime Reserve x Pre98 Bubba Kush) on his site. If that helps ?

4 Likes

I can’t spoil the fruit but someone on here had it they sent me some , if I run into more I will send u some @AZsensi

1 Like

I see 11 i can give you 3

15 Likes

Can’t speak to exact origin/ background, or anything else of yet for that mater; but I got a few beans from Mark through Strainly including a Pre '98 Bubba. Maybe check him out.

[Edit]Definitely run that CSI though. I hadn’t gotten to it… @Osogreen, OG, kudos.

2 Likes

do you know if he has more than listed on his strainly? Heard he had a list if you emailed him but never heard back

1 Like

Call / Text him check DM.

1 Like

He has more, especially if you make it clear you’re willing to accept slightly older seeds in order to get better variety of strains. By default, everything he’ll tell you about will be the most recent seeds from crops within the last few months, maybe as much as a year… if you take ones that might be a few years old, you’ll have a lot more options.

4 Likes

Dude…I don’t have a lot to offer but I’d love to trade

1 Like

I was told different but I think I’d take your advice over the joker I was talking to. It’s those terps that I’m after

1 Like

I saw that and it did look really good. I’m just scared of the Cross is not having enough of that Bubba smell and flavor

I’d love to trade