Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

Too hot to cook inside.
Too easy to cook outside.

13 Likes

I did a video of the steak sizzling but I didn’t take a picture here’s the wieners cooking for the kids afterwards

14 Likes

This is my can’t walk away grilling method, this is the intense high heat grilling…another reason why I love my bullet smokers/grills, you can adjust the charcoal pan for low & slow or intense high heat for searing…pork steak & bluegills…

Beef heart on the grill…

Good eats folks…

Pink lemonade & vodka…didn’t have any mint leaves.

17 Likes

I think I can actually smell this picture

5 Likes

I almost bought it but instead I walked away…I’ll just stick with my old school camp flat iron grill top…

20220627_092546

7 Likes

So far we’ve butchered 31 hogs and 3 steers this year…this is what I do with the pig ears and its mighty good & tasty…

Just add freshly cracked black peppers and apple cider vinegar folks…

14 Likes

I don’t have any pics, but we take pig’s ears, and slice them into thin strips like shoestring potatoes, then fry them til crispy :yum:

Gonna try that salad next time, though!

5 Likes

Snout to tail folks, nothing goes to waste…it’s very simple to make, just add freshly cracked black peppers & apple cider vinegar…I’ve seen others boil them or grill them but I always do both boil them for a half hour then I grill them…yes, nothing goes to waste.

Pig’s head is the best…anyone for pig jowls(cheeks), the best part of the head.

13 Likes

ohhh ya, @PhilCuisine now we’re talking…
piggies and lambs get cooked often around my place
DSC04869 - Copy DSC04870 - Copy DSC04868 - Copy

18 Likes

@SHSC-1 Nice setup…I love everything about pork, here’s some pictures from my past…

Meat on sticks

Homemade pork cracklings

15 Likes

Agh!!! Chicharrones!!!

6 Likes

The best part of the whole pig. yummm

3 Likes

Yes, chicharrones for sure…here’s my pork and chicken chicharrones…chicken chicharrones has been a big hit recently, they have been selling them in small bags like chips in USA…but we’ve been eating them since I was a kid.

13 Likes

What kind of sauce is that and do you debone the smelts first?

1 Like

It’s a vinegar, thin slice garlic and cracked black pepper dipping sauce and it’s not deboned…it’s growers night tonight and it’s one of the growers B-day…so I just brought some cocktail shrimps and one of the growers made some chicken hearts on a stick…

15 Likes

Trying out the charcoal plate.

11 Likes

Steak sammies!!!

16 Likes

Choice sirloin

17 Likes

Holiday weekend is upon us!

5 Likes

The whole town is having a big ass picnic at the town lake and my buddy did an awesome job grillin and chillin…definitely great eats folks…can’t wait for the fire works to start…

17 Likes