Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

A Snap-On egg??? WTF… lol. Fire that sukker up!

13 Likes

☆djsf

27 Likes

25 Likes

Great looking grills and meats folks… I used to have big grills when I had a family but nowadays I make do with small grills…its only me and my future ex-girlfriend…

Smoked pork belly & ribs

25 Likes

Have had a green egg for about 10 years. Mainly do ribs and pork bbq but can do some awesome pizzas and pasta bakes on it. Kicked the gas grill to the curb. I miss the quick start but the charcoal flavor is worth the effort.
Planning on doing some redneck tacos this weekend…
Mojo pulled pork on a cornbread cake with slaw and BBQ sauce on the top.

12 Likes

18 Likes

Yeah man, never seen or spoke with someone with another… obviously a promotional item and mine came from a guy who retired and sold a body shop biz.

I’m a bit of a wrench, so it attracted me.

Learn me fellas… I’m retired and ready to kick it up a notch! You guys obviously have it down.

And I replied to my own pic… thanks 4ftfarmer.

6 Likes

Ribs for dinner!!

Smoked all day on a traeger

16 Likes

An entire port shoulder, barely fit into an XL Kamato. Some BBQ sauced and dill pickles, excellent for pulled pork sandwiches. Shorter cook time than a brisket but it still takes up most of the day.

27 Likes

OH MY Droolingness.

7 Likes

I bought a tiger torch, now I don’t even have time for a bat and the coals are ready. It’s damn near instant.

6 Likes

This is a little piggy I roasted in my caja china

28 Likes

I like pork a lot more when it comes to grilling. I love a good steak, too, but for a lot of food, pork wins for me. Love pulled pork sammies and country style ribs.

11 Likes

Damn guys! I need a smoke break!!!

15 Likes

Pork + smoke are meant to be.

11 Likes

Man you need help. With the eating part. I’m a old school smoker. Wood is my favorite.

7 Likes

BBQ we call it on the East side. Lol. I’m sure we have stayed up cooking a pig. The best pig Pickin parties. Is when it is cooking. When it is ready you’re too drunk to eat it. Lol. I was at one one time they forgot to cook the corn. It was nice and sweet and raw. I was hungry it didn’t matter. I love some Brunswick stew also. Collard greens some nice mac & cheese. And Bud. @Northern_Loki what kind of barbecue style sauce do you like? Do you have the southern style with the mustard. The vinegar and just plain hot sauce. Since we’re both on the east side I’m curious

11 Likes

Wife bought me a traeger last year and I’ve been stoked on the warmer weather to start working it out again :v:t2:

23 Likes

Damn! it’s cold. One thing about smoking, you need a good grill for cold weather. Man looks fun.

3 Likes

You’re right about the pig roasting party. We almost caught the whole community on fire in 1979-80. I was in Pine Creek, Montana and my friends owned the little store/Cafe and a gas pump, and some cabins.

We were roasting an almost full size pig on a rotisserie and after a full day of drinking everybody wandered off to crash as the food was for the next day.

It began to rain lightly so we took a canvas tarp of mine and strung it between some trees so the pig could still cook slowly.

We all passed out and when we did come outside to check the pig, it turns out that it got too done, and the pig was just hanging over the fire/coals while the rotisserie rod was just spinning inside and the pig was not moving.

My tarp was gone, and the we found out that the fire department had been called as the trees were on fire. :flushed:

They put the fire out, all while we were passed out cold. It was funny once it wasn’t a disaster.

14 Likes