Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

Nice smoke ring on that bad boy!

3 Likes

Something simple, yesterday’s munchies

12 Likes

Simple is good. They look delicious.

3 Likes

That is very nice. Man, I bet it was tender… just put that on some white bread and I would be good to go. The man knows how to barbecue. @PhilCuisine some damn good looking chicken wings. They don’t look too big. @DDCooper welcome to OG. That is a very nice way to do some shrimp. Looks like some scampi. The steak looks delicious. The salad is the bomb.

2 Likes

11 Likes

3 hours on charcoal.

12 Likes

Fish?

Grilled milkfish…

2 Likes

These are pizza brats we bought from a local butcher. They were filled mozzarella cheese, peppers, mushrooms and sausage. Turned out to be very tasty.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Some sausage I make.

15 Likes

Cero or Atlantic Mackeral?

1 Like

Mmm beef tongues…
I’ll look for a pic of the smoked beef tongue I did a while back but until then, here is a cured one that I cured in a corned beef brine. I did one brined and boiled, and another brined and smoked for pastrami style.

Come to think of it, we may have inhaled the pastrami style before taking pics :joy: !

The marbling in tongue rivals that of a wagyu steak IMO even if you need to slow cook the heck out if it.

image|375x500

12 Likes

13 Likes

Buy them as whole wings and cut them myself.

Hot and fast on the OTG with royal oak.

From the OTG to the bowl.

I use the whole bottle of Frank’s and a little butter. Cover the bowl, roll around for a couple minutes, let it sit covered for 10 minutes.

Everyone have a great and safe weekend.

11 Likes

Mackerel bromigo…I did not cook these but it was cooked outside except for the rice…

9 Likes

Rib roast from a friend’s cow :cowboy_hat_face:

PXL_20230701_173743193

12 Likes

Not for the faint hearted, grilled baluts…delish.

6 Likes

I’ll give you a like for the cajones, but oysters are as far as I go :slight_smile:

Mrs. Coda wanted rib sandwiches for the 4th, so I did a rack of baby backs wrapped in foil, and slathered in BBQ sauce. Three hours on the OTG, offset from the charcoal at around 300°F (149°C). The bones pull right out.

Toasted bun, Swiss cheese and a touch more BBQ sauce.

Cold pasta salad with tuna, peas, mayo and a dill pickle on the side.

9 Likes