Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

Wife’s cousin has a traeger the circuit board has crapped out said his was a piece of shit.

3 Likes

My red old school is very reliable and cost me $70 and some change back in the day…the stainless steel was given to me…

New ones that I haven’t even used yet…red akorn was a gift from my ex and the expert grill I got at Walmart for $35, I couldn’t pass it up folks.

9 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

Good day to cook outdoors…taking advantage of the weather, cold season is right around the corner folks…

7 Likes

Just beat the rain. NYS for Ms C and red snapper for myself

9 Likes

This is such a go to for me now. Thank you @PhilCuisine

So delicious.

15 Likes

Spatchcock/butterfly chicken is the best way to cook/grill/smoke a whole chicken folks…I don’t even take the back bone out when I do it…

Yesterday at a friends house in the big city…

8 Likes

I couldn’t imagine taking the backbone out. That is my favorite part, all the meat attached to it, just cleaning them off, so delicious.

3 Likes

Most chef’s say to take off the back bone and save it for chicken stock…it’s better to take off the back bone after roasting/grilling then use it for chicken stock…roast chicken stock is way better than regular chicken stock…

3 Likes

Especially with the smoked flavor.

1 Like

12 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

I’ve been taking advantage of the nice weather we’ve been having in my area…marinated pork on a stick…delish folks.

12 Likes

The filet got away from me a little

12 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

It’s been getting chilly outdoors nowadays, probably sometime in the the next week I’m gonna start putting all my grills/smokers in my garage…I will still be grilling/smoking my food throughout the winter but it will be done in my garage…

10 Likes