Outdoor grillers/smokers/cookers unite

Cooking outdoors today is the best…

6 Likes

Quick and simple…

8 Likes

My buddy’s homemade sausages, he gave me 3 and it was perfectly seasoned and smoked…

9 Likes

We’re having a major heat wave here in central Illinois and theres no way I’m gonna be cooking indoors so here’s something simple and easy…last nights supper…

12 Likes

Pork shoulder smoked with Pecan wood old school with charcoal and wood chunks.
On the smoker

Off the smoker

17 Likes

Homemade Longanisa on the grill bromigos…

11 Likes

Look awesome @PhilCuisine Gotta recipe to share? I smoke and cure…. Same with the herb. Lol.

1 Like

Threw these on about 1:30p

12 Likes

Here’s a Longanisa recipe that I use but I guess you can also smoke them too…

https://www.mamasguiderecipes.com/2017/04/28/vigan-longganisa/

3 Likes

Beautiful day for grilling, it was mid 70’s all day today…

14 Likes

Simple vinegar based marinade then baked in the oven for 35 mins before finishing up on the grill.

10 Likes

Grilled marinara :v:

14 Likes

Grilled eggplants…

8 Likes

Told a buddy about my easy marinade and he made these…he just has to work on his heat management on the grill…it tasted very good though…

9 Likes

At what point is it just torture.my electric smoke went out last summer.

I would’ve replaced it with another one that same week, because there is something about cooking, grilling and smoking in the outdoors bromigo…

6 Likes

Anyone have a pellet grill? Supposed to be really nice to cook on.Dam expensive though !

3 Likes

A few of my friends have them but I refuse to get one…I’m old school and what I cook and smoke my way is just as good or better as the pellet grills/smokers…most famous/popular BBQ restaurant don’t even use them, they do it the old school way…btw, I’m not putting anyone down who uses pellet grills/smokers it’s just not for me…For all you pellet grillers/smokers feel free to post your meals, this is an outdoor cookers thread…

4 Likes

I could see the pellets getting pricey over time not sure usage wise and expense to propane it would be .

1 Like

I think that may be the exact one my mom got for my dad. They returned it. I got him a kamado and he got himself another for their home away from home.

They had problems with pellets loading. Traeger said to put a brick on top of them. Didn’t help.

3 Likes