🕊 - Outdoor Growing Adventures With Your Friendly Neighbourhood Pigeonman - 2021/2022

It’s just some junk in the trunk officer.

Nicely done.

5 Likes

Thank you @Shadey & @Foreigner !

2 Likes

Nice haul! You are now officially the big CHEESE! Your hands gotta hurt

1 Like

The White Widow x Critical Orange & UK Cheese are both over-dried, clipped from their branches are all now in jars.

This last round of WWxCO came out to: 174 grams dried before cure
The UK Cheese came out to: 212 grams dried before cure

So this brings the grand-grand total of 2021’s outdoor harvest to: 867 grams (or) 1.91 Lbs.

I’d be over the roof if I didn’t just find out that my seed run of 8 plants may have failed as I just powdered 1x whole plant by hand and found NOTHING.

It’s really bumming me out as these were for sharing here on OG. I’m going to ignore the other 7x plants currently hanging for a few weeks and then look into one more again. They have been drying aggressively for 8 days and I know I’ve pulled firm seeds out of wet buds before so I doubt I pulped anything in the process.

These 8x clones hit the soil on June 5th so you can all understand the weight of it for me with this failure.

Only thing I can think to do in the long haul if it’s a total bust is to decarb the entire batch and then make a 1lb of butter or MCT oil so I can get shit-faced enough to forget about it.

As a result I’m now hitting up my KK with the KK-STS pollen every 5 days for at least 3 weeks because I cannot emotionally handle THAT failing too. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Shame about the seeds but you’ve got the right idea. Not a failure, just a different version of success.

4 Likes

@Pigeonman what an epic outdoor grow bro!! Really glad I was able to see it from the very beginning :grinning: amazing work my friend!! :star_struck: Absolutely beautiful harvest.

4 Likes

Even if it doesnt work out with the seeds… We still appreciate you!

Great harvest… should keep the cookie jar full over the winter.

4 Likes

Thank you @Foreigner , @Oldtimerunderground & @TopicalWave . Much appreciated. :hugs:

4 Likes

Congrats on the harvest, it’s been fun watching and that’s quite an epic haul. You’ll get the seeds next time around, no worries.

3 Likes

I’ve run out of space in my jar cupboard… a problem I never thought I’d have but here we are!

(12x 1L mason jars per shelf)

:open_mouth:

20 Likes

:face_with_monocle: You start sampling any of those jars yet?

3 Likes

I’m to OCD to sample until week 5-6… :laughing:

The sniff tests are testing me hard, but I know how the 5 of the 6 will smoke… it’s the WWxCO + 6x auto sampler that i’m most excited to start sampling!

Then it’s gonna be:

1. Clean bong with ice water,
  2. Fresh grind the flower and savour those aromatics,
  3. Slow hits and soft exhales

I’ll end up sampling 2 ways: 1) With a task to accomplish after smoke, 2) Chilling time.

Often I’m finding with me most strains work best in my system in one of these two ways… but there are a few that hit both like Gelato and Kosher Kush; so those are perpetual grows now.

Gelato is perfect all round; but with Kosher Kush any more than 1-2 hits from my dug out (one hitter) and it’s NOT as great for tasking as chilling. Although 1x hit of KK and I’m super focused and cognitive with enough anxiety melted away to be a devastating tour de force for the powers of good again. :smiley:

7 Likes

We (I) want a smoke report!

3 Likes

Well, on a diff report I was always thinking that my KK is highly susceptible to PM but the closer I look at some of the amazing plants grown here on OG the more I think the KK just grows in so sugary that I psych myself out and THINK it looks like PM in comparison to the other strains i’ve grown :laughing: !

5 Likes

WHITE WIDOW X CRITICAL ORANGE (early crop): SMOKE REPORT

5 weeks of cure the buds smell floral with a light citrus note when the jar is opened. The bud removed and left to air for a little while ended up smelling less floral and included a new grass note.

After being ground up, the floral note overtook the citrus by far! although there was still a lingering bit of citrus after the floral PUNCH subsided. There was also a little bit of an earthy musk to it. Personally I find this charming as it smells kind of like a potted plant some Gran would have on her kitchen window.

Smoking itself was very pleasant and wonderfully smooth in my glass bong with cold water.

The experience came packed with that flower note which was pretty much saying to everything else in the taste profile: “Here, hold my beer.” and thusly delivered a matching punch similarly so to the one that it gave in the nasal passage.

The high from this WWxCO is very functional in a dissociative way while giving you the munchies.

After smoking I prepped dinner and when I was done I looked back down and was totally: “whoa where’d this food come from?” & “I made this!”

ALL. AT. THE. SAME. TIME!!

So, in short:
Functional: made dinner.

Dissociative: making food was as if watching a show where you mailed in suggestions well in advance before the air date… you have full influence but also don’t at the same time.

Munchies: I’m going to go eat now.

:hugs: :metal: :globe_with_meridians:

(@Foreigner )

13 Likes

Very nice! I’m so pleased it turned out well.

The musk is definitely from the WW but it’s hard to say about the other elements. Some kind of synergistic fusion I guess.

Woo victory!

5 Likes

THIS THREAD HAS OFFICIALLY BE AWOKEN FOR 2022!! :hugs:

9 Likes
1 Like

Inside shots of what will eventually be outside; they’ve been featured on my Indoor Growing thread and will continue to do so until they get outside.

These stout fuckers are going into 30 gallon fabric pots with a mix of:

• ProMix BX
  • Sheep Manure
  • Earth Worm Castings
  • Vermiculite
  • (a dash) Basalt Rock Dust

:smiley: :+1:

Here are the 2x photo period plants:

Manitoba Poison

• Lineage: bred using unnamed African varieties
  • Born: Seed; February 4, 2022.
  • Flowering Period: 6-7 weeks
  • Estimated cropping: Early September

UK Cheese

• Lineage: phenotype of [Skunk #1]
  • Born: Cloned; November 21, 2021.
  • Flowering Period: 8-9 weeks
  • Estimated cropping: Early-Mid October

:man_farmer: :broccoli: :seedling:

13 Likes

@MantisTobogganMD ; YES, this was stuck in my head as I was posting but figured no one would get a Musta-Krakish Gif!!! :heart:

:metal:

4 Likes