Outdoor Growing with V(closed due to stolen plants)

Heyyyy. I use the same jobes Bursting Blooms.
Not sure if its working how it should.

How do you like or rather How do you use?

2 Likes

It’s got bacteria in it. So I mix it with all my other things I use it in a big jug and let it sit for a month and break down. It gritty powder so I think its designed for slow release instead of the instant water soluable kind.

4 Likes

Also how i use until a few days ago. I mixed into the top before lights out on a few.
Gave me better results than before. Thanks for the reply.

3 Likes

I dont like spraying on my plants. Just kelp extract with fermented grape juice. It seems to be the best thing. Iam expermenting with some finishing products too. Fish oil is what I use when I have gnats. Otherwise it goes in the soil.

3 Likes

The Super autos came today by surprise. I never got a tracking number. And after placing a third order for stitches love potion I went ahead last night and emailed flash seeds and basicly said I had three separate orders and that it was cool to send them all in one package if it helped the shipping process.
I woke up to a e-mail from stitch apologizing that I hadnt recived the tracking number and that he would package the other two together but first order would arrive soon hopefully. Promptly gave me a tracking number and promised to send some extra seeds for the mess up. I told him he should check out the new overgrow and thanked him for excellent customer service.

I e-mailed him back that I had received the order.

12 Likes

The GDP seeds are more then done on the Sweettooth auto X Blue Amneisa auto . One of the brown seeds had germinated on the plant. I pulled it off and planted it. Never seen that before…

@Spacecowboy you seeds are probably ready to grow dude.

11 Likes

Damn that’s crazy! Did you get a pic?

4 Likes

11 Likes

No man. I didnt realize it until I looked at it up close. The skinvelope was red instead of green so I thought it must be way brown. I pulled it off and it looked like had split open. My first thought was bugs…becuase I’ve got some plants that looks like somethings eating them. Sprayed them down with fish oil after these photos. Sorry it take 30 mins to upload that many photos (my service sucks). And I wasnt gonna start over to respond. Lol

6 Likes

I suggest editing the photos so they are smaller. I use a program on my phone called PicsArt to resize my photos to 1280x720. They are about 1/3 the size and upload much faster IME

3 Likes

Either way it takes time man. You guys are worth it dont worry!

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll get them and that’s is pretty crazy iv never seen that before Either

2 Likes

The panama lime seed is up.

6 Likes

I have downloaded it cuz I have a problem sometimes too. Where is the setting to change them?

1 Like

So far I have 1 zamadelica X devil/lowryder, 1 zamaldelica X granddaddy purp, 1 (sweet tooth × blue amnesia) X granddaddy purp all growing, planted 1 blue rhino X granddaddy purp; these I will keep inside until their at least a few weeks old. Theyll be in the attic at night and the sun room in the day to get them as big as possible before the outdoor switch.

7 Likes

Again…i will take clones of every plant. Male or not. Everything that is still growing in a month will be cloned. Not losing any genetics on this grow. The plan is to top these at the 3rd or forth node. The top I cut will be cloned.

4 Likes

I have not received the second tracking number from flash seeds…maybe it’s not been sent yet.

1 Like

On the bottom, select tools. Then select resize from the group of tools that pops up. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

13 Likes

Wow they are jumping up, last week they were little and drowning in mud.

5 Likes