Outdoor pics - skunk 91 and ortega x snowlotus

Ya i know that much.
So I would assume that Bodhi hunted a bunch of Ortega seeds and found the ‘Durian’ pheno

2 Likes

I really enjoy hash, almost as much as incredible flower tops,I didn’t think it would be so hard for me to describe,hehe,I find the smoke, flavor to be heavy,thick,can be spicy,peppery,sweet and pungent,and somewhat musty, absolutely delicious,idk best I can do to try to describe it, should almost have a separate thread for flavor descriptions and the like (?), I think it would be very interesting to get a dynamic (?) Sense or understanding, sorry think my brain just gave up on me,hehe
Peace and love yeah!
Overgrow On!
I also find I wonder how much is learned craving and how much is hard wired from a few hundred thousand years of combined evolution (evolving together over time),
Cheers
Sorry that was a reply for @oldfreak
The question I have for @Craigson15 is,where can one find that pheno? The grapey one ,are they in the Skunk 91 f2s? Peace, love and respect!

4 Likes

My grape pheno is an ortega x snowlotus. They were testers i received from Bodhi last fall.
Theyre listed as a freebie on great lakes genetics.

2 Likes

Growin!! Dont look like it but I defoliated em again and removed larf. Took first couple nodes off each branch. Hopefully keep pm and mold away. Was 21degrees C and 95% humidity at 6am this morning!!!

8 Likes

This grape :grapes: pheno ortega x snowlotus is a beast!

10 Likes

Looking really good great photos

2 Likes

A diff ortega x snowlotus in a tote

12 Likes

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… ortega x snowlotus

10 Likes

Ortega x snowlotus

11 Likes

11 Likes

They all look great but That “littler” one in the tote looks awesome. It’s speaking to me. :v:

3 Likes

Its crazy the difference between the ones in the ground and in totes. Same strain, same age plants. Although the ones in totes coukd have used a bit more attention as they dried right out a cpl times.

3 Likes

Find any difference in flower times? All my stuff in pots showed pre flowers and started earlier than stuff I put directly into the ground.

1 Like

I thought maybe thhe potted stuff was a week ahead originally but they dont seem to be any further than the others now

1 Like

Gettin there. The skunks kind of went for poo. They just have little nugget buds. Ill just run em for hash.
The ortega x snowlotus are finally bulking up. Gonna be some baseball bats if I can keep the mold away. :crossed_fingers: Been dealing w minor PM all late summer/fall.

9 Likes

Nice :+1: it’s a tuff finish this year in Ontario. Very cold nights and lots of rain. Hope it ends well for ya :v:

3 Likes

Toughest one I’ve seen for a while in MB as well. Bud rot is ridiculous. I can’t even remember seeing the sun.

Very nice. This is the year for cover for sure. Wish I would have done that. Note to self for spring.

Boy I’m too high to quote properly. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

5 Likes