Overgrow Air BnB

Check it. Me and babe we like to kick it in the hills every once in a while.
Drive a few hours away from life and find some AirBnB in the woods. “Stay in my shitty old converted barn on 200 acres” kind of deal.
So you rent a place on 4/20 you bring your clones/ seeds/ whatever you deem necessary and you head out on a hike. Gorilla plant your shit and go on with your life. Rent same air Bnb at your predicted harvest date and see if you caught a fish.
Sounds fuckin fool proof. Who has done it ? What would you deem necessary?
Am i just too high ?

10 Likes

I think you are just too high. :rofl:

5 Likes

;0)

post most be at least 10 characters

2 Likes

Personal opinion, I wouldn’t use airbnb, opt for vrbo instead.

I’m sure you wouldn’t be the first to do so. Iv always wanted a plot at my favorite campsite 250 miles away from home. Iv never actually done it however…

1 Like

I was going to say “just the right amount of high” :joy:

2 Likes

That’s funny shit and not a bad idea

2 Likes

Right meow my list of necessary itemes would be
soil moist
Nectar for the gods one shot granules
coyote urine
water

Granted amending nature (even private property) raises its own ethical questions.

2 Likes

Hopefully you and 26 other individuals don’t hit up the same place or if you do just take it over

The only reasonable way to do it would be clones or feminized seeds in my opinion. Having males pollinate everything in the area just isn’t very considerate of others growing outdoors in that area. Just my .02 cents.

4 Likes

Could you imagine tossing a couple handfulls of beans down and taking off going ahhh yeah wait till i come back and coming back your welcomed with a giant field of Mids half of it males blowing thier pollen load to the 4 winds ill bet the neighbors 40 miles in a square radius are going really going to love that fuck where are all these beans coming from?I cant find any nanners i know im not going crazy ? Lololol

1 Like

Haha oh man that’s to funny

Sounds like someone makes a visit to a Nice VRBO near the Meadows in the Spring… and partner visits in the Fall

VRBgro

@LemonadeJoe can we / OG buy a vacation Condo for members

3 Likes