Want to geek out over the idea of moving to CO? Get in this base!

I just ate an edible and am waiting for it to creep up on me. It was a 17mg piece of jello, and I took half. I don’t smoke nearly as much as I used to(I was actually actively growing while on the old version of this site), but am now super excited to be getting close to the opportunity to move to Colorado. The idea of having a little piece of land in the mountains and growing my own special crop is my idea of heaven. Just wanted to spend this holiday weekend daydreaming with some people about the possibilities. OH THE POSSIBILITIES!!!

If you live in Colorado and grow your own, please chime in and tell me about your experiences. Like, how strict are the counties that prohibit recreational growing? Is CO climate a challenge?

If you work in the industry, how’s it goin? future prospects? totally saturated yet?

If you just live in CO and enjoy tokin’ in the mountains just because you can, fuck yes!

6 Likes

is it possible for towns & counties to regulate home-growing in Colorado???

2 Likes

I believe it is in some parts of CO!

From my understanding it’s illegal to smoke on most public lands lands around here!

I was aware that some places in CO said that one house can only have 12 plants max, even if 5 people want to have 6 plants each. I wasn’t aware they it could be banned or regulated further (permits, etc) but maybe it can. Cali’s law allow this and basically joins Washington state as not being legalized in my view. No growing plants it’s obviously not a legal substance.

1 Like