Overgrow Auto Chronicles : Chapter 1

Pulling up a lawn chair next to @Sasquatch to enjoy the show/info

1 Like

Sounds like fun! I’ll be following your progress. :v:

1 Like

This will be fun to watch.

1 Like

I’m always down for a Mr. Sparkle auto adventure! Can’t wait to see how this all turns out!

1 Like

I am going to watch too

1 Like

I’m watching too.
The wife is a serious auto grower

2 Likes

This is gonna be EPIC!
I’m along for the ride.

1 Like

O Yea!!! Just do it!

1 Like
1 Like

guess what i know ill be doing this morning, getting some of these planted.

16 Likes

Well all 8 threw tails and are now planted, one needed help and i don’t mean a little bit as the shell was super hard on it so i cracked it with some tweezers this morning and it had thrown a tail by the time i got home from work.

So about 2 days from now may have some trying to popup.

24 Likes

Kudos!! Respect!!! : @Mr.Sparkle !! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

congratulations brother you know i love autoflowers so i will warm up to watch your growth ps i am also growing 4 autoflowers i have a diary

1 Like

correct, by paradise originally

3 Likes

Much respect
I’ll tag along for the show

Paps

2 Likes

Gonna be day 0 for them all tomorrow as they’re all starting to pop up, the one i had to help with the shell isn’t gonna make it though.

16 Likes

I am for sure going to keep up with this adventure, your auto’s are inspirational already. To mix the seeds and go without the data takes an adventuresome spirit and I look forward to learning more from you.

1 Like

I’m gonna give autos another try. I always see folks doing well. I don’t know what it is, but I just have not found the knack. I have no problems with photos. Gonna try again with your Trizzlers.

5 Likes

Yeah BigMike I would give them another try, I did not have any preconceived notions and knew little of them but now I am finding I like them. I will however be excited to plan what I will grow outdoors this year. Mr. Sparkle is a great Auto teacher/expert for me to follow. So still a “new man” at 6 months here, In the damn army it was for a year. Anyway I like Blue Dream Auto’s from multiverse beans. Really can’t go wrong with that strain in my humble and rookie view

1 Like

Nice one, I love the idea of mixing them up to be impartial. Best of luck and hope ya find something special in your endeavors
:v:

1 Like