Overgrow Supporter Intregrity? Does It Even Matter?

the edit button is a constant go to for me. ADHD man lol

3 Likes

sure, iā€™ve gone ahead and censored my initial comment, for whatever itā€™s worth.

2 Likes

Itā€™s all good broā€¦ no harm no foul

2 Likes

i used the search bar ā€œ22 packsā€ and figured out who who and what what. :joy::joy:

5 Likes

gotta luv the internet lol

While the other party in this situation seems very aggressive and unhelpful, I would point out that people are free to make decisions about the free seeds they send out. He didnā€™t like you or how you handled the situation, Iā€™d just move on. Youā€™ve made your point and I doubt thereā€™s anything to change at this juncture.

3 Likes

So did Iā€¦way to many rules on his threadsā€¦I refuse to go on his threadsā€¦it reminds of a kid with a new ball who comes out and plays with the kids on the block and if you dont play by his rules heā€™s gonna take his new ball away and go homeā€¦:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Thatā€™s the importance of Integrity. When you burn someone. They tell 10 people. Those people tell 10 people and grows and grows and grows. Screw the wrong person online. Get use to changing screen names.

1 Like

Welcome to life.
Let it go and move on, or are you a masochist?
You can mute any member you donā€™t like.
Making a thread about your expectations not being fulfilled only perpetuates your dissatisfaction.
You could be having fun right now instead.
Itā€™s your choice.

9 Likes

I am having fun` but your right it is masochistic behavior not healthyā€¦ Peace

2 Likes

Not taking sides, butā€¦

This is 100% the wrong way to handle this situation.

10 Likes

Thanks for running a great site Joe!

Runner up MVP! :laughing:

5 Likes

Somebody used the search function? Iā€™ve never heard of such a thing.

5 Likes

He didnā€™t screw anybody, thatā€™s why I said maybe you should move on cause youā€™ve made your point already. Really, youā€™re starting to seem as unstable as that guy.

2 Likes

You are a wise man, man.
:thinking:

5 Likes

Hey @LemonadeJoe, any chance on closing this thread now that the OP has made their point? I donā€™t think anything positive will come from itā€™s continued presence.

16 Likes