OverGrow's Seeds Tradition

Fights are what weed cures best.

PuffPuffPass

99%

5 Likes

Same to you Grobro. Sow the seed, free the weed.

3 Likes

And I was here to share mine not get any but someone already touched base with me and was sending me some when this was all taken somewhere else. Iā€™m sure there are a few good people on here. But all Iā€™m seeing is really touchy people that like to jump on new members. So I can only call it from my experience so far. And as more people gang up to dog me Iā€™d say itā€™s not a good one.

2 Likes

In the spirit of the thing, then, kindly refresh me on what you may have. Perhaps we too can work together.

6 Likes

In the last few months aloneā€¦Iā€™ve had more than one person send me beans that I didnā€™t even ask for. At their own cost! Never been asked for any payment.
ā€¦and Iā€™m a major dickweed sometimes.

Overgrow is 100% the BEST place to find nice people to trade with and participate in giveaways.

Post a few pics, comment in the chatā€¦ youā€™ll find some like-minded growers to become friends with in no-time.

14 Likes

yes me too, and iā€™ve also had similar experiences recently!

one member even sent 10 or more packs of quality breeder seeds to another member who was a victim of rippers and they had just met that day - incredibly generous!!!

5 Likes

ya both sides are true and makes no difference things happen all the time peace out

1 Like

I have a true Landrace Afghan Kush #1 and right now have the following in veg, Slime (phenome of Chernobyl), Sunset, Punch, Cali Master, Godbud x cheesequake, OhGod x cheesequake, Proprietary x cheesequake, Bubblicious, Crystal, Blue Mystic, Pure Power Plant, Gorilla Glue (fem), Hash Bomb, and a (Auto) White Widow. And Iā€™m about to true breed them then cross them all every way possible. New to breeding tho so learning as I go. But going to have crazy amount of beans and would gladly give them away and just ask yo be kept updated on grow.

5 Likes

This sounds like a nice operation you have going.

You can have a quick look at the beans I have here.

Hint: Click on a photo once, and then again for ultra magnification.

99%

2 Likes

It happened to me when i first joined, all i wanted was seeds. Asking for seeds when you are a new member triggers an alarm, we have been scammed and taken advantage of. I learned a few months later what was the way to do it. Now, i have gotten more seeds that i can grow at the same time, from all the members here.

There are people who are harsh, and/or that have an agenda but, itĀ“s the cleanest by far this website.

Not everything is roses and chocolates over here, but in essence itĀ“s the best website.

Patience and generosity go hand in hand.

HELL. Without patience there isnĀ“t anything really.

11 Likes

Did somebody say chocolates?

Mmm chocolateā€¦

4 Likes

I have to go get my rosin plaques and hydraulic press from the PO and in a couple of days i will be asking you for a recipe man. Unless itĀ“s a secret one, you donĀ“t share with anyoneā€¦ LOL

3 Likes

I possess very few secrets, and none regarding cannabis!

99%

4 Likes

I remember seeing the recipe now, thatĀ“s right, thanks 99%.

2 Likes

I have only seen the complete opposite here with people sharing and trading ā€¦ even some seed sellers are having promotions and give aways. another forum I hang out at (not much any more) frowns upon seed selling or trading or giving away so itā€™s quite refreshing to come here and be able to mail out some beans to guys and gals in need.

12 Likes

have you started growing these? from theamericanone? i would love it if you started a grow journal for these strains as i also have them as well, have not popped them

Yes I just put them in wet paper towels last night is a matter of fact. Iā€™d be glad to keep a log for you Grobro. Also going to go four different nutrient lines on them once I clone my keeper. Doing Advanced nutrients, Fox Farm, Nectar of the Godā€™s, and KNF.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s true breeding? And you should cross the slime and sunset :grinning:

True breeding = IBL

6 Likes

Iā€™m going too cross them after I Line breed them and phenome hunt the best ones. Then Iā€™ll cross then back cross them till I get what Iā€™m after.

2 Likes