Paintedfire studio šŸ”„ šŸ–Œ

Gorgeous thatā€™s what I need when I get enough Iā€™ll be able to get some more tents and let the plants have some room. You got the defoliation down. Iā€™ve been clearing the underside where the leaves are just small and not doing anything letting the air flow come through the bottom side Iā€™m picking some to allow light to hit all the branch points. Everything looks beautiful though dudeā€¦

I had to ask on the Romulan thatā€™s a beautiful cross. At least you still have good photos and documentation and memories kind of hazy memories is still good ones LOL have a good one bro Iā€™ll check back in later

5 Likes

Very nice and clean! Everyone looking happy! humming along nicely! really liked the earlier pics as well brother! Awesome to see the difference then and now! Like you dialed everything in beautifully, keeping good habits! Very nice
Peace and love !
Overgrow On ! YEAH!

4 Likes

@paintedfire420 @Shadey beautiful work

you guys seem like good folks to ask --isnā€™t climate crazy hard to control in tents?

3 Likes

Thanks for the compliment.

Depends on how much money and space you have, If you are skint like me, you have to compromise but I manage just about.

If I didnā€™t have to worry about the electric bill, I would have a air-conditioning unit and dehumidifier for every room or tent.

I have been growing inside for 3 years now, itā€™s been trial and error with different ideaā€™s and set ups, to do the best I can for the least amount of money.

The only place I donā€™t skimp on, is the flower room, if you have temp and humidity controls, then it just comes down to the amount of plants, you want to have in that environment, the more you have, the harder and more expensive it gets.

8 Likes

Absolutely right. Working under hid all day in a warehouse would be super taxing. Everybody would have to be super tight. Iā€™m good with 6. My first indoor grow these plants are varacious eaters. I bit off more than I could chew at the time.

I pretty much get it dialed in then plants need to be rotated, lights moved, ext. For me outdoor was more forgiving. You wanna pack a 4x4 but ants overtake each other. Shite! 2 in 10gal pots in a 4x4. Sounds better now into it.

3 Likes

I donā€™t find it too difficult because for me Iā€™m more worried about controlling the environment outside of my tent. The inside of the tent can only be as cool as the air itā€™s drawing in. Basically my tents sit in a loosely sealed room(my basement). I run the exhaust fans and filters 24/7 so the air is non stop cycling through the tent at a good rate. All the heat from the tent gets cycled into the basement and back into the tent. I like to think of the basement air zone as a buffer zone. I dehumidify and air condition the entire basement to take care of humidity and temp. Seems to work easily and minimal equipment required.

hereā€™s a sick pro photoshop diagram to explain.

Thatā€™s how I used to do it when I was running HPS. buuuuuuuuuuuuut.

Now that Iā€™m running LED my ambient temp levels out perfectly at 85f and I no longer need to run the AC. Instead I run a dehumidifier because I have nothing exhausting any air out the window anymore which used to take care of most of the humidity. So same setup with a dehu in place of the AC.

11 Likes

Youā€™re like the Rembrandt of MS paint. That poor fan lol

6 Likes

Yeh that looks good, I could do the same, but I wont switch the house AC on until I cant stand the heat any longer lol. Therefore it stays a buit on the warm side until mid July or August hopefully, save a couple of hundred on the lecky bill lol.

I once wound up a repeat customer of mine, I got to know, I was doing a paint job for on a Harley street glide batwing for him. He kept asking for updates so I took a pic of his batwing after I base coated it and scribbled on it in Photo shop lol, after the 3rd update he started to get worried, as he thought it was for real lol.

Heres the updates I sent him.
1st

2nd
3rd

This is the pic I sent when he asked If I was being serious lmao.

17 Likes

This is the same thing I do. This is usually called a lung room.

5 Likes

BNK and GHP/c99 #1 100 percent germ rate in 3 days time. Good job on the seeds man. 6/6 all healthy!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s great news bro! :raised_hands:

New goodies for 2019/2020. When bitcoin was pumping to almost 14k I couldnā€™t resist.

8 Likes

I cannot read themā€¦what did you get???

3 Likes

Some hype shit! LOLā€¦ not really.

Archive Dosi Face (Dosidos x Faceoff OG)
Archive Grimace OG (Purple Urkel x Faceoff OG)

and

Thunderfudge Genetics Sour Larry Lime Pebbles (basically Sour D, Larry OG and Cookies)

6 Likes

That DosiDoe cross will be amazing. Here is my friends DosiDoe

13 Likes

I hope so man. I know chances of finding this plant is pretty small but this picture sold me on it. Oh my lord would you look at that :scream:

13 Likes

Looks like some nice GSC :rofl:

2 Likes

What does she smell and taste like?

1 Like

That was leaning heavy to GSC taste and smell.

Is what you have there a back cross? It looks ridiculous!

3 Likes

Looks like one I just took a sample from, at 53 days.

The plant pictured looks to me just like GSC, and betting it tastes just that way too.

THIS Bud leans that way too, but more ā€œGASā€ in it, from the StarDog ( my own plant X killer StarDog male)

Thunderfudge huhā€¦LMAOā€¦yeah, your into the boutique world broā€¦:kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes I believe so. Dosidos = OGKB x Faceoff OG

Iā€™m more interested in the Grimace because it has an advertised 8 week flower time.

3 Likes