Paintedfire studio 🔥 🖌

Do you really trust the flowering period extension that the breeders announce? Not me! :grin:

3 Likes

JeeZus Fire…Those are some very tasty looking buds you have in here…What the hell is the Purple strain soaked in sugar called? Oh my Lord is right…

K.

2 Likes

I trust Archive. They have no problem listing 70-77 days on some strains. Of course there will be outlier phenos but I trust in general most plants will finish in their advertised times.

3 Likes

Haha that is not my plant. That’s a picture of a plant that came from that strain that sold me on it. It’s Archive Dosi Face. She’s a beauty.

3 Likes

So actual garden update. I been slackin on that. I harvested the Barefoot Doctor last week at 63 days. She is still drying. I pulled a branch off at 8 weeks and tested it compared to the 9 weeks quick dry branch and I prefer it at 8 weeks to be honest. It seems to have lost some nose in the last week and a little bit of the cerebral feeling. If the Grimace OG is a true 8 weeker they will grow nicely along side eachother.

I took a snap mid way. Just one branch at a time.

and a pre harvest shot

I saved a bunch of lowers for hopefuly reveg. Fingers crossed!

12 Likes

Doc Holiday x C99 are doing ok, I’m surprised they aren’t doing worse. There is some definite burn happening. There was some buildup happening in the rootzone and the runoff was a very high EC. That is what happens when you get complacent and think you don’t need to check the runoff hah! Good lesson re-learned :smile: So I have got the runoff back to where it should be. Buds are friggin huge! They still have probably 3 weeks to go.

18 Likes

I can’t wait to run this one…Thanks to someone awesome…

K.

3 Likes

Couple shots of some of the middle nugs on the Doc Holiday x C99

and I wet my SLLP 9 seeds last night. A few of them were super lame and crushed with a simple pinch but the good ones are showing tails already this morning. Fudge seems like good people though. I contacted him and he offered to fix me up proper. :thumbsup:

11 Likes

That looks pretty, I think I am going to start some of those doc holidays, as well, now I see this. I hope the 2 C99XGHP has a girl between the 2 of them, I will be gutted if I have to wait longer, with a new batch lol.

4 Likes

Nice. Hopefully the reveg goes smoothly

4 Likes

Hello , this look like a Dragon tattoo :rofl::joy: realy beutiful . Where can i get this seeds .
Love and light from Sweden

3 Likes

Hello again , you have done wery beutiful budds here , i like this . And you take picturs like a veteran . I have looking around here and i am see soo. Manny God growing picture . Like it a lot . Wisch you God grow energi. Love and light from Sweden

4 Likes

Hahah that’s hilarious dude. My bad I forgot to respond to that. Sorry to everyone who I airhead it with and forget to respond. I get easily sidetracked.

2 Likes

I’ll fix you up good, no worries!

1 Like

first sight of roots on the caramel candy kush clones. I’m thinking of transplanting mama to a bigger pot and throwing her in the flower tent under a screen otherwise she will overgrow muh lil tents.

13 Likes

Hell yeah on the roots brother! I’m very excited to see those run ! And happy to see mama bounce back! All beautiful and resilient like ! Looking Lush AF brother,haha,the only reason I’m not grovelling for beans is that I don’t have a safe addy other than gen del , as always beautiful work! And thank god you got into horticulture!
Peace and love yeah !
PS,I love seeing others run your gear,I get excited for them too! Hehe

5 Likes

@paintedfire420 I love dropping a big momma into flower :v::fire:

6 Likes

I got her into a bigger pot. Not sure if I should flower her tonight or top her nodes and give her a few days… let’s smoke about it. :smiley:

15 Likes

That thing is a fuckin beast bro flip now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

So I think I got the light intensity and distance all worked out. Also not seeing that intervienal chlorosis like last run, those light green patches. If I didn’t have buildup in the rootzone she would be a stunner. Doc Holiday x C99 is looking ok. She took a bit of a beating but they should finish up just fine. 2 more weeks to go I think.

15 Likes