Paintedfire studio 🔥 🖌

haha it’s funny somehow putting her in the bigger pot made her look bigger instantly. :muscle:

5 Likes

I fucked up. I can’t lift that pot I watered it after transplanting. :smile:

I’m a lil skinny mofo. Had to get my wife to help.

10 Likes

Holy crap that things a beast lol. DHxC99 is looking nice and dank!

2 Likes

That will be nice in 2 weeks!

1 Like

I took 4 seeds out the freezer today and are soaking atm, they will go into a peat puck tomorrow. :slight_smile:

I broke a top branch off one of the C99XGHP tonight, I hung the towel I use to cover the dome, on the cloner, over a light and it slipped off, and broke her arm off, so I thought may as well put it in a peat puck and water and stick it in the flower room and see if its a girl.

3 Likes

Hell ya Shadey! :metal:

Did you take Doc x C99 out of the freezer or more Guava HP x C99 ?

2 Likes

The Doc x C99 came out of the freezer, I will wait and see what the 2 GHP are before I try and pop more of them.

2 Likes

It’s going to be raining GHPxC99 and DHxC99 over at my place soon, wooooo!!:v:

11 Likes

Ya that is a very nice rain.

4 Likes

Nice bro they are off to the races! Did you get a good germ rate?

4 Likes

Nice germ rate yes. 13/15 I soaked them for a day and then put them straight into coco :v:

Actually my fridge soaked them for a day :joy:

8 Likes

Right on good enough for freebies. :slight_smile:

I started some GuavaHP1 x C99 also so I’m right behind ya.

7 Likes

14 Likes

I can’t wait to run these. Doc holiday looked awesome. Plants are so clean and the pots are big n sparkly. You need a big sumbitch…ehemm. How long did the c99xholiday take to finish up? Thanks bro.
-J

4 Likes

3 Doc Holiday have split but no tap root showing yet, they have been, like that for 24 hours now I put them somewhere warmer to see if that helps them throw a bit more root out faster

The 2 C99XGHP are doing well just need to get there sex sorted before I put them in the ten gal pots. The one on the right missed getting topped the other week for some reason, so it got it on Sunday

11 Likes

I’m expecting to take them down at 60-63 days.

4 Likes

Very nice bro are they giving you any interesting smells so far?

They are going to be beast in 10 gallon pots :muscle:

2 Likes

I haven’t tried rubbing them yet, from what I have seen already in your grow, there is no need. I expect they will be great :slight_smile:

4 Likes

touche my friend :smiley:

2 Likes

Barefoot Doctor is revegging :raised_hands: :tada: :tada:

Caramel Candy Kush Grape Sodalicious clones

Guava Hashplant 1 x C99 going to get tested out

Sour Larry Lime Pebbles 9. Lost most of them to damping off. These are the only 2 that survived.

13 Likes