Paintedfire studio šŸ”„ šŸ–Œ

Oh ya there we go!!! Itā€™s gonna be a decent test run.

How many days until the reveg took?

2 Likes

I am bit ahead of you on those :vulcan:

2 Likes

Itā€™s been 2.5 weeks since she was harvested and put back into veg hours.

3 Likes

Sweeeeeeeet bro. How far ahead are you?

2 Likes

Looking good in here, someone has been busy. Nice looking man.

3 Likes

Heyyyyyy! Do my eyes deceive me? :scream: :astonished:

Welcome back Jetdro! :raised_hands::wave: :smiley:

5 Likes

looking good mate. i see you have popped 10 GH x C99 #1 to germ. i have just got a phone call of my mate saying thereā€™s a small bit of plastic in a envelope arrived in the post from canada. lol
so cheers mate mine have got over the pond safely. top marks for speedy send off dude. respect, il be getting some popped soon, as about to start my next grow. il get a diary started on here for them paintedfire bro.
my mate said it says #1 and 3 on the plastic, im guessing there guava hash plant number #1 and #2 phenos ? cheers
peace. s1

5 Likes

Thatā€™s great news smokie1! Glad to hear they made ti safe and sound.

1 is GuavaHP1 x C99
3 is Doc Holiday x C99

Cheers!

5 Likes

ahh i see, thats great news as i was just looking at your doc holiday above thinking sounds nice.
so il get to try the guava hash plant 1 x c99 and the doc holiday x c99. im buzzing , kushty p fire my og friend. thanks for sending them me to try.
what is in the doc holiday do you know mate ? i know of the great cindy 99 and of course guava hp. but not heard of doc holiday apart from a film where micheal j fox plays the part of a doctor holiday in a 90s film. lol im smoking to much em dog. ha ha

1 Like

LOL Back to the future 3? :smiley:

Doc Holiday is Kurple Fantasy x Stardawg. Kurple Fantasy is 92 OG Kush x Old Man Purps. Lots of elite genetics in that line. You can see the family tree here.

This was the Doc Holiday plant that I used in the cross.

Iā€™m just a lil over a week away from harvesting 3 Doc Holiday x C99 ladies. Stay tuned for grow and smoke report on those in about a month or so.

12 Likes

she looks a nice purple strain that does.
and lol its mr eastwood he plays in back to the future 3 i think ? i remember the bad dude calling him yella , so j fox grows a pair to not diss clint eastwoods name. lol
yes be good to see pics and smoke report of the doc holiday x c99, will look out as the next few weeks pass in here for them.
kushty
s1

4 Likes

My 3 Doc Holiday have roots, and went into peat pucks today :slight_smile: I hate the suspense of waiting to find out if they are girls or boys lol.

4 Likes

My crystal ball tells me you are going to get 2 ladies and 1 dude. :smiley:

8 Likes

Cool I dont mind that, I tried rubbing a leaf on the Guava, but couldnā€™t get anything smell wise, beginning to think I have an olfactory problem, lol.

3 Likes

Damn Manā€¦That big plant you have there is very niceā€¦It will be a site to behold, when she is finished outā€¦Not to mention all the other girls you have growingā€¦You run a tight ship, it looks.

You also look to have an O.C.D. problem (if you can call it a ā€œproblemā€, in the growing realm), like I do haha.

K.

3 Likes

What you talking 'bout Willis???

Full blown 100 % OCD baby!!! He aligns his potā€™s corner to the North Star

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

:joy:

hahaha thanks fellas

4 Likes

Hahaā€¦Even though O.C.D can be a total Bitchā€¦It is always fun to joke about itā€¦

Here is a list of meds they suggest for dealing with it : clomipramine (Anafranil), fluoxetine (Prozac), fluvoxamine (Luvox), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft).

I prefer to just go in my gardenā€¦Ha!

K.

5 Likes

I think itā€™s a positive Mang, not a negativeā€¦ :slight_smile:

Respect,

K.

2 Likes

Glad you KNOW I was only jokingā€¦CLEAN = MEAN in my book!!!

4 Likes