Paintedfire studio šŸ”„ šŸ–Œ

Haha I know you guys are just joking around.

coincidentally my wife is actually diagnosed with ocd. We always joke that itā€™s rubbing off on me. :smile:

8 Likes

PLEASE change your Avatarā€¦that one creepā€™s me out big time!!!

4 Likes

:grin: :joy:

Youā€™re the second person that said this to me today . :joy: Ya Iā€™m going to change it soon itā€™s too serious.

Iā€™ve been enjoying revisiting his music lately thatā€™s why I put it.

3 Likes

It is just creepy lookingā€¦do not ā€œseeā€ it as YOUā€¦

2 Likes

I know why you used itā€¦Firestarter, right?

If so, this dates you Mangā€¦Ha

K.

4 Likes

Havenā€™t stopped enjoying his muzak. Did he pass recently? Thought I heard something about that, but I could be way off base.

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately he passed just a few months ago . RIP

4 Likes

Wow,I had.no idea of your Doc Holiday lineage! Sounds unbelievable!( Although I do believe hehe)
I would love an opportunity to give them a go,I hope that I have my germination issues worked out sterile sterile sterile,is the new order of the day hehe,took my lumps ! And I was under the impression that there was no more ghp1 Xā€™s were all spoken for (?) Iā€™ll absolutely understand if I got my info mess up, please let me know,I managed to lock down a temp safe addy in etown brother, phenomenal work ! You make it look seam less , effort less , enjoying the show !
Peace and love yeah!

2 Likes

And I am the third person ā€¦

4 Likes

womp womp womp.

Gotta show the bad with the good. Thatā€™s just the way she goes fellas. I found 3 budrotted top colas in the Doc Holiday x C99. In the trash they go. There are probably more infected. I could tell because a couple of them looked like they were starting to dry on the plant and I have had this happen 3 times before.

7 Likes

Ahhh shitty. Itā€™s been a hot few weeks. Humidity the cause? :v:

3 Likes

Aww brother thats heart breaking,great attitude man,Iā€™d be devastated !
Peace and love !

1 Like

yeah weā€™ve had a mixture of hot days and cool rainy days lately. Oddly my rh meter in my basement says it has only 46% max so I donā€™t really know. I think itā€™s just they are big chunky buds! :smiley:

Itā€™s sad for sure but itā€™s just the way she goes lol. Itā€™s not always sunshine and happy harvests in the garden. Luckily Iā€™m not financially dependent on this so even if I had to throw every single topbud in the trash I still have more weed then when i started haha.

6 Likes

I find that the mold seems to start around a leaf that is encased in bud. If your humidity is low they will experate more through the leaves, causing a moisture trap in the bud if itā€™s big. Rather than when the humidity is high and mold starting at another place closer to the outside of the bud.

5 Likes

Iā€™m contemplating chopping out all the top colas now incase they were to also rot.

Itā€™s day 56 today, tomorrow is the beginning of week 9 so itā€™s not that bad if I have to take the tops now.

3 Likes

Temps were not high, humidity was low, and with all your fans going there should have been plenty of airflow.
Soā€¦tells me THOSE plants are very susceptible to mold due to their structure. I have had others that were too, and no amount of airflow stopped it.

Were it me, I would harvest EVERY big Bud tomorrow morn before lights on.

5 Likes

Iā€™d chop the big ones :v:

3 Likes

I take out all the leaves in between the buds, if the buds are big, that way they dont create moisture inside the bud, pair of snips delicately inserted in the bud, and snip it of as close as possible to the stalk.

4 Likes

Iā€™m walking a razors edge here folks. Skating on thin ice. Playing with fire. I still havenā€™t chopped out the tops on the doc holiday x c99. The other night after chopping out those few rotted tops I put some gloves on and shone a light on the budrot buds and really inspected wtf is going on there. Iā€™m confident these remaining tops arenā€™t budrotted (yet)ā€¦ at least not badly.

They are coming down tomorrow day 59 or 60. Time will tell if they rotted or not. Say a prayer for me lmao. :pray:

So far Iā€™m really impressed with them Doc Holiday x C99 aka BigNoseKate AKA Bubblegum Kate . BIG chunky frosty bubblegum funk but the potential for budrot is scary. Interesting smells from straight up bubblegum on one to a deliciously disgusting bubblegum funk on another. It starts off mmmm yummy and then omg thatā€™s disgusting! I canā€™t wait for summer to pass so I can give them a better next run and take them a little further. I feel like I could still go a week but Iā€™m not confident to push them that far under these circumstances.

Sheā€™s just starting to purple up a tiny bit in the past day or two and my basement has been pretty warm so Iā€™d expect some nice purpage with cool nights.

20 Likes

I really like the colours and frost. Itā€™s been damn hot. I feel your pain. I canā€™t keep my room under 80 when the lights are on and Iā€™m running 2 Ac units all damn day.

Now funny thing. I was so eager to see where one of my DHxC99 seedlings was so I did the helicopter finger in the soil thing. Couldnā€™t find it. Can you tell?

6 Likes