Paintedfire studio 🔥 🖌

Haha I love it. I’ve done that before too like “damnit can’t find it!” and then it’s at the edge of the pot. :joy:

4 Likes

You need glasses, its to the right of the pot lol.

4 Likes

I have a Girl and Boy C99XGHP I might make some babies :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hell yea I would love to see what came out of these F2’s. Please remember to tag me and show me if you make it happen!

With all the forums and chats and instagram and everything plus my adhd tendencies it’s hard to keep track of all my friends so my apologies to anyone who I’m not actively following. It’s not because I don’t care it’s because I’m all over the place. Always remember to tag me haha.

5 Likes

Of course I will, they will need to see their original creator lol.

3 Likes

Hahaha @Shadey I see it now :joy:

@paintedfire420 my girls stretched a bit but I’m blaming me and the coco not the seeds. I’ll get em back on track :v:

Don’t mind the bottom middle one she is tired and taking a nap. :joy:

8 Likes

Sall good bro I’ve done that many times. Just a lil toothpick or shishkabob skewer should do the trick to stand them up.

Perhaps the light is not close enough? That is usually the case with lanky sprouts

4 Likes

Yea I had some taller plants in their with them at the beginning so it was higher than it should have been. Only three are down today, yesterday all had flopped. Improvement!!

Strangely the stuff potted in promix did better than the coco through it. :v:

3 Likes

I only fill the pots half full of soil, for my seedlings, that way if they stretch to much and they usually do, if I cant get them all under the desk lamp, with the full spec 28w bulb. Then I top up the soil, if they look like they are going to fall over, speeds up rooting as well, when more develop further up the stem. Just did it this morning with the Big Bang seeds.

6 Likes

Just got wet 8 GuavaHP X C99 #2. Can’t wait to update you with some grow pics! @paintedfire420

6 Likes

:muscle: I can’t wait to see :slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 of yours are in here somewhere…:yum:

13 Likes

It’s a jungle in there!

My guess. Mid center right. In the round pot. :game_die: :smiley:

4 Likes

YUP!

:confounded:

How could you know???

5 Likes

I just had a gut feeling. :wink:

5 Likes

That’s a sign of a seasoned grower there ^

3 Likes

They look amazing. I’m so happy to have them!! Jah bless!!!

2 Likes

My condolences on the bud rot, such a shame to have to happen to such a lovely looking lady…

1 Like

Barefoot Doctor reveggin nicely. I’ll pluck all the nugs off in about a week.

11 Likes

Nice thick trunk on that, that will get big fast, when it gets going again :slight_smile:

2 Likes