Paintedfire studio 🔥 🖌

You got the 420th post in this thread! :tada: :tada:

4 Likes

Do I win a prize lol

4 Likes

She is doing REALLY NICE! Good job, how long has she been back to 18/6 and what did you do to her besides cut her back?? Anything to the roots? What have you been feeding her also??

She will be back shortly!

2 Likes

Free weed for life! :joy:

lol nah but I’d be glad to hook you up with more seeds when I make more.

5 Likes

Thanks Jet. She was harvested and put back into 18/6 on 6/29. So it’s been close to 4 weeks now. I just feed her regular veg nutes and I used hygrozyme (grozyme) a couple times to dissolve any dead/rotting roots.

4 Likes

I am so lucky lol…

2 Likes

I am planning to keep as many of my four as possibile looking something like this over the winter. Contemplating cutting the roots and potting down. Can’t bring the 7 gallon tanks inside.
Have you used hygrozyme often? Is it idiot proof? 'cause I have mad idiot skills.

3 Likes

I have heard of people cutting the root zone and potting down but I haven’t tried myself.

It seems foolproof to me. Yeah I’ve used the hygrozyme a few times over the years. It seems to help with rootzone problems whenever they arise and I find that is mostly when I try revegging but not always. The plant stops drinking much after harvesting 90% of the plant and when you have a big rootzone like that you can get anaerobic conditions down there.

3 Likes

Are those buds preharvest or have they sprung since?

2 Likes

Post harvest. That plant had filled up a 4x4 scrog and those are the lowers I left on intentionally for reveg.

6 Likes

I’d of smoked it by the time reveg came :yum:

3 Likes

haha I been smoking on the tops! I’m going to need to get some budshots here soon.

also some quick dry buds of the doc holiday x c99 and yum! I like it so far, more stoney than the guava hp x c99 and one of them is particularly delicious.

5 Likes

I got a little impatient… and overzealous. :smiley:

she’s officially back in veg.

Caramel Candy Kush clones on the ground, seedlings on the bucket. Going to have to move them CCK over to the 4x8 tent soon and pot up the seedlings. No sign of reveg on the Doc Holiday x C99 yet.

13 Likes

also.

More goodies. I’m not buying no more beans. I’m all stocked up for winter.

11 Likes

Yay!!! You got some Planet Purple too eh? Nice, I didn’t notice until after I bought them, that they say in the discription that they are prone to hermi… I think they look badass and will pair perfectly with my SLH.
What other one’s do you have there? I can’t read them.

4 Likes

Yeah I figured with the lineage there has gotta be some herms in there but I’m willing to risk it for the biscuit. :smiley:

Same thing prob even from the other pack. It’s Bubba Kush x Old Family Purple(TK x Urkel) from CSI Humboldt. I’m going to keep them small on the first run so I can cull out any herms without having to lose much harvest and then likely reveg whichever ones make it to the end.

6 Likes

Very happy to see someone else grow those out, I looked for grow journals of Purple Plant, but came up empty… I started germinating one, this weekend. When do you think you’ll be starting yours?

2 Likes

Prob in about 2 or 2.5 months. After I finish flowering the cck clones.

I’m bad I’m a couple plants over my count while I’m waiting for some males to show. Shhh don’t tell anyone.
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

LOL, I won’t… well then you will be able to check mine out on my thread, and have a little sneak peak to what you’re in for.

2 Likes

Awesome I just subbed to your thread :thumbsup:

I can’t wait to see. They sure look amazing from that picture they are using on the seedbanks. I trust archive.

4 Likes