Paintedfire studio šŸ”„ šŸ–Œ

Iā€™ve never grown anything from them b4, so that coming from you puts me a bit more at ease.

2 Likes

@paintedfire420 Back on track. Got rid of 3 because I stretched them beyond repair. :v:

13 Likes

Only the strongest survive :muscle:

5 Likes

Just dropped 4 of your Doc x c99. Hopefully some nice updates coming.

5 Likes

Heck ya @BubbaRay :raised_hands:

5 Likes

transplanted all the seedlings

nailed it

but some bad news. Itā€™s just not my summer lol. Budrot and thrips. I keep it moving tho, itā€™s what itā€™s all about. Overcoming the hurdles. I found a single leaf with thrip damage and a single thrip larvae. I smashed that mofo instantly. Aint no thang. This isnā€™t the first time Iā€™ve dealt with them and it wonā€™t be the last. I looked very hard over all the plants and canā€™t find a single other affected leaf. I figure though there has got to be more. I am going to order some predators as I canā€™t spray spinosad down here anymore because Iā€™m 99.9% sure it will get into my shrimp tanks and kill them all. Should be easy to nip this in the butt before it becomes a real problem.

Also I wasnā€™t going to say anything because people will scoff and roll their eyes and have their opinions about it LOL and I didnā€™t really want to deal with it but it is what it is. ā€œOMG PAINTEDFIRE is such a bad grower, he kills plants all the timeā€ :joy: Yup. :knife::knife: I gotta show all the bad with the good. Think what you want. Make your judgements haha. I straight up killed that bigass CCK mama I had. There was absolutely nothing wrong with her. She was a big bodacious beautiful lady. She probably would have yielded a pound or more. I SACRIFICED her to tha weed godz. WHY THE FUCK would I do that you might ask? She had to go. Who cares I got a bunch more plants. Iā€™m not in it for the $$. Ever since that one Kushberry x Strawberry Milk hermed on me it threw everything off. Harvesting half the tent at a time. I donā€™t like this staggered harvest half the tent at a time shit, constantly drying and burping jars and all that. Iā€™d much rather do it all at once. Now my 4x8 will be filled up with all CCK and a nice even canopy. :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

RIP MAMA. You served me well. You shall continue to live on through clones and future generations. :pray:

18 Likes

Itā€™s sad to see such a beauty go to waste, but on the other hand, if it makes life easierā€¦fuck yea CUT THAT BITCH!!!
I really sucks when one thing screws your whole schedual up. Iā€™m like that too, I like to keep it simple and have a nice even canopy and dealing with harvests all at once. But you gotta admit, it had to hurt just a little bit eh???

4 Likes

Just a teeeeeeny tiny bit haha. :smiley: I mulled over it for a for days before actually doing it, trying to think of ways I could keep her but there really was no other good solution.

4 Likes

I get it. You do what needs to happen to make the others succeed. A true mother would have done so anyway :joy:

After that super skunk hermie Iā€™m all freaked out as well because My room has about 5 different end times going right now!

Could you not have tossed her outside?

Your seedlings root system look awesome btw :v:

5 Likes

Agree with Mongobongoā€¦before and after his editā€¦lolā€¦KILLER seedlings.

NO BIGGIE mang, itā€™s not like you lost ā€œHERā€ , who cares, running 1 light schedule will be better for you, you did exactly the right thing. Is a shame you didnt have a place to flower her outā€¦your legal, cannot bring her outside???

4 Likes

My brain is so compartmentalized Iā€™m constantly editing everything I post lol

See edit: I blame the industrial era school system

3 Likes

@Mongobongo I canā€™t put her outside because where I live there is no privacy and itā€™s a very busy neighborhood. Schools, busses etc. And even though itā€™s legal now plus Iā€™m med legal I just feel like it would make me a target. I find it really hard to shake the prohibition mentality. Maybe in 10 years :joy:

Youā€™re a madman with 5 different finish times! I donā€™t know how you do it but power to you my friend. :muscle:

@Jetdro ^^ :pray: Thanks Jet I knew you would be one who understands. Exactly I still have 12 copies of her. Sure I did waste 20 bucks on coco and a buck or two on nutes and electricity but itā€™s not the end of the world. :smiley:

4 Likes

Pfff people wouldnā€™t think itā€™s pot because it has disguised itself as a small tree :evergreen_tree: :joy::v:

6 Likes

May those without sin cast the first stone but do it in your own greenhouse lol. You gotta do what ya gotta do man.

I am of the opposite opinion, I hate having to try and get it all done and dried at once, a bit at a time is good for me. I am a sprinter not a marathon runner :joy:

5 Likes

couple quick snaps of some of the doc x c99 while Iā€™m jarring it up.

17 Likes

Nice, cant wait for mine to get there. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

:laughing:

Hey if it works for you it works for you! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

PREZACTLY!!!

She is gone, noticed today the world is still turningā€¦

Beautiful nug shots man, very pretty weed.

I have this Amnesia Haze I have hunted for 5 years, before I have even rooted a clone, lol, she is in flower.
Have 3 trying to root, but figuring I can take cuts the 1st 2 weeks of the flip, so if by chance these 3 do nor root, I still have plenty of time for another set. I do not see it as losing a Mother, rather replacing herā€¦

5 Likes

Damn those look tasety. Whatā€™s the smell and flavor on those like?

3 Likes

Also, how tall was the plant, and veg flower times, please? Lol

3 Likes