Paintedfire studio 🔥 🖌

If you go to the start of the thread it’s all there in technicolor for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@paintedfire420 they are starting to move now.

16 Likes

Heck ya bro! Those are looking great. :metal:

3 Likes

Everybody seems really happy. Seedlings are starting to show sex. I think I have one Female and one Male Sour Larry Lime Pebbles. I’m going to kill one or two of the smaller, lamer CCK clones because I don’t need them. Then I will still have 2 left for keeper copies.

21 Likes

Beautiful garden. Dude your canopies are some of the nicest. Sucks about the bud rot, but you take the good with the bad. Life happens looks like you gave it the finger. Now you have an awesome crop taking off. I wish you the best bro. I’m waiting for my tent to clear. I’ve been loving the look of Big Nose Kate.

4 Likes

@paintedfire420 where ya been??

I’ll fill your thread up while your away :joy::v:

GHP x C99

DH x C99

11 Likes

C99XGHP @ 1 week of flower

12 Likes

This is the coolest guy on this OG. In MY opinion!!!

5 Likes

I need to pop mines!!! Thanks again!!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to run a full set of these. Doc is a great looking strain. Is it hit with stardog? Then you crossed Cindy in? The light and dark with thick red hairs and frost. I hope you keep working this line. Beautiful. I’m holding off on my gifted seeds, so I can make more generations of those. I’ll be kicking myself if I dont. Be safe bud.:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Oh shit the c99xGHPs are starting to blow up all over the place now! I call it the ‘guava 99’…some of the most vigorous plants i’ve grown in a while. I’ll be throwing them into bud in the next 2-3 weeks and I’m really looking forward to them. Its cool to see some sneak previews lol

6 Likes

All your specimens look the same as mine btw. Dark green, super serrated leaves…slightly lanky plant but sturdy and branchy. Hell ya :fist:

4 Likes

I liked him too. 20 characters

4 Likes

It’s sad that it’s not felt that way by some. He is a great person.

6 Likes

Haha thanks Mongo. Has it shown sex yet? Assuming it’s a she, she’s looking wonderful. :slight_smile: Very happy and healthy. I can’t wait to see her flower.

Looking great bro. She looks like she’s ready to puff out. :laughing: throw them 'bows!

Thanks my dude. :slight_smile: :punch:

Doc Holiday is Kurple Fantasy x Stardawg. And I pollinated that with the C99. Kurple Fantasy is OG Kush and Old Man Purps… whatever that is? :laughing: So it’s OG Kush, Old Man Purps, Stardawg and C99 in the recent history.

Hell ya bro! Can’t wait to se what they do for you. :thumbsup:

LikeD? :cry: :laughing:

I get feeling some type of way sometimes as some of you guys know but I can’t abandon y’all. :heart_decoration:

8 Likes

Bout time dipstick! I gave up on B.B, what a joke getting anywhere there.

Just suck it up mang, it will be just fine. Forget all the shit, just post what you do. There are plenty of people here who want to read your stuff, and run your plants. I have missed your anal ass, even if you never look at my shit, lol.

6 Likes

Yeah!!! Glad you came to visit!! Even tho I talk to you on IG!!! Lol So happy to just have you around!!

2 Likes

That’s the plan brotha.

The not looking at your shit is part of the problem. I don’t get notifications, it’s really hard to keep track of any of what my friends have going on here. I promise I’m not an asshole. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

NAW your an asshole

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Garden update.

4x8 is filled up with caramel candy kush. They are about a week into flower. This gonna be a good one, first time in my life I filled the tent with a single strain lol.

Fired up the HPS for the 4x4 and flowering 2 more Caramel Candy Kush in there. I’m testing megacrop nutes on one of them. Very curious to see the difference between the hps and led flower. Also curious to see how the megacrop performs. Also got 2 Guava Hashplant1 x C99 in there. They are the same about 1 week into flower. They are 1 day behind the 4x8 because my procrastinatin ass. :laughing: They showing structure just like their mama, squat and slow.

And my moms in the closet. They’ll get broken down into clones and regrown once the Doc Holiday x C99 reveg’s are ready for clones as all of my basement space will be in use for the next 8 weeks.

Doc Holiday x C99 1, Doc Holiday x C99 2 and CCK.

And some Barefoot Doctor. I love this strain it’s got great effects.

23 Likes