Paintedfire studio 🔥 🖌

As I am changing nutes this week, please tell me the NPK values on the food.

they will be on the bottle…

3 Likes

it’s 9-6-17.

I’m thinking I’m definitely going to have to cut the main feed part in half and then use the bud explosion (p-k) to jack the ec back up to acceptable ranges. <— I pretty much do this with my GH as well anyways. others have reported high nitrogen while in flower.

3 Likes

Wow, great looking plants in there

4 Likes

Thanks @HaRdRoC :pray:

3 Likes

For what stage of growth???

That is 1/1.5/3 NPK ratios. What EC are you giving it to them at???

1 Like

At flower I’ll be cutting the main feed in half to reduce N.

Right now the plant that I been testing it on is being fed at 2.0 EC (1000ppm) which consists of the Megacrop, CalMag Pro and Sweet Candy. Seems high but she’s happy and healthy. It’s not just npk there’s a bunch of other stuff in there like aminos, vitamins, kelp and other stuff. It’s very scientific I won’t go into it right now. :laughing: Seems all good so far.

9 Likes

Screw those feelings!! I like ya around here man! :heart_eyes::joy::v:

9 Likes

Brother so happy that you are back and please don’t abandon us ! I got issues ! Haha but ain’t that the truth ! I’m in E-town today ! Picked up my mail brother! Was one letter ! only love was from you ! Number 1and 3,I’ll have to go back over to find that out,haha I’m so f’n stoked
Peace and love !

4 Likes

At least the weather was nice today…

2 Likes

7 Likes

Haha I can confirm it’s all true @StillSmoking

Except they forgot about the dodging potholes. :laughing:

3 Likes

These photo radar things are they speed cameras ? Are they maned or un maned. In the UK they have un maned stationary speed cameras everywhere, and maned mobile units as well. On the highways the cameras are timed over distance, so you cant slow down and speed up again at the cameras.

4 Likes

Same here a big cash grab. I got a ticket in February when it was -35 out at 11:30 at night because I was driving past a park in our neighborhood at 50 KPH. Who would be at a park in that weather at that time?

5 Likes

They have both here. Mann mobile units that can move location at any time and also stationary unmanned red light and speed cameras at most major intersections.

3 Likes

Bastads lol, probably wont be long before we get them here. One of the things I enjoyed most after emigrating here, was not having to constantly worry what speed I was doing.

5 Likes

I would have to move. I hate that stuff. I got a ticket in the mail about a month later from another city I was visiting. A freaking $75 red light ticket. It went into the trash. I would move, I swear.

5 Likes

Just be happy you don’t live in China :joy:

Mass surveillance in China is the network of monitoring systems used by the Chinese government to supervise the lives of Chinese citizens.[1] It is primarily conducted through the government, although non-publicized corporate surveillance in connection with the Chinese government has been speculated to occur. China monitors its citizens through Internet and camera surveillance[2] as well as through a social credit system and other digital technologies.[3] Mass surveillance in China has significantly increased since Xi Jinping became the paramount leader in 2012.[2][4][5]

3 Likes

1984 bro :scream: :scream_cat:

20202020202020202020 characters

1 Like

Here in Spain, they put empty radar boxes :smile:, people always slow down when they see them and it is cheaper for the gov …

6 Likes

In China if you J walk you loose a point. If you loose enough points you loose privileges like being able to leave the country for a vacation etc… scary shit over there.

3 Likes