Paintedfire studio 🔥 🖌

Ladies transplanted. The roots are looking pretty good.

I also just remembered I froze my leftover pollen from the last pollen chuck. I am going to see if it’s viable and paint some on a couple branches in the flower tent even though it was not vacuum sealed. Fingers crossed. Next time I collect pollen I am going to attempt to collect a lot more and divide it up into pill containers and vac seal them individually. That should make seed making a lot more convenient.

18 Likes

I’m pretty sold on the scrog. I think I’ll build a PVC frame for the next run.

27 Likes

Nice dude, scrog rules eh? I can’t believe I didn’t try it for so many years. Same with coco…

I thought I was a badass with my double clip fans (one above screen and one below), now I just feel inadequate lol. What do you have like 40 in there? :dash:

10 Likes

Same, after trying it this once I’m thinking Why didn’t I try it sooner?! :grin:

lol I even have another fan in there not in the picture and I was thinking of getting one or two more. It’s a wind tunnel. Pretty much a pest and mold prevention measure.

11 Likes

Ya I need to grab some more. Walmart online has some decent ones for ten bucks a pop.

7 Likes

I had 2 I bought on the same day, they both lasted 1 year 1 month and 3 days and 5 days running constantly. So expect to only get just past the warranty before they die lol.

8 Likes

Ouch lol. I’ve had $30+ clip fans die in a year or so too, so I guess thems the breaks. I’ll order more for backups :sunglasses:

6 Likes

And those clips ons are just so easy to add to your tent and so beneficial… Growing high wind speed plants should make your roots look like barge ropes lol

6 Likes

I bought some 6inch clip one from home Depot as well they were more powerful but didn’t last any longer and were 2$ more expensive.

I get all my large oscillating fans second hand off kijiji free adds or Facebook market place, you can pick them up for 15-20$. I really want wall mounted fans, I keep tripping on the power cables in my confined flower room space.

8 Likes

Ya I’d like to add a few permanently placed PC fans, but it’s such a pain in the ass trying to power them with 12v.

5 Likes

Get a small computer power supply, and hook them all up to it.

9 Likes

Ya good call, thanks!

6 Likes

I must have great luck because ive had these fans for over 5 years, a couple of them getting close to 10.

Speaking of fans, I need to get a tower fan for my veg tent because the one im using takes up way too much space.

7 Likes

Dear lord, HOW MANY FANS IS ENOUGH?!? Lol

7 Likes

42…
20 letters is hard sometimes.

7 Likes

Aha, 42, I knew it!.. wait, what was the question again? :smiley:

Raise your dongers!

7 Likes

Flap em in the breeze of your 1,000 fans :palm_tree:

4 Likes

Did anyone sow any seeds on this full moon flower moon?

I sowed some Deep Line Alchemy 3 F2’s last night.

7 Likes

Some UKBlues from Underground Originals.

Did you grow out the dla3 f1s? How were they?

4 Likes

Right on dude! Good luck I hope the full moon helps as they say it does. :smiley:

I did grow out the F1’s and F2’d it myself. I was very lucky to be sent it as a tester of his choice. I just said send me whatever you want to see tested haha. At the time I probably would have never chose it because the mom is no hype and I didn’t know anything about it, although it should be hype as I believe it is a pre soviet invasion afghan which is highly sought after.

It’s was excellent and very unique. They smelled like black licorice and star anise and the full melt bubble hash was straight up root beer.

11 Likes