Paintedfire studio 🔥 🖌

Sewn last night no but did start some last night

2 Likes

All but 2 germed yay. Into coco they go.

14 Likes

Scrog is the way to go. I love it.

5 Likes

Hell ya!

I’ll have to go get some updated shots, lights just kicked on. :slight_smile: brb in a bit. I gotta do some defol today also and clean up under the screen.

4 Likes

I’m not sure if I took off too much or too little but here it is lol

Before

After

Before

After

27 Likes

You should get some good airflow through that now, as well as more light lower down. How big across is that plant?

4 Likes

She’s about 3’ x 3’. Not quite big enough to fill in the 4x4. Hopefully next time I can get it right to fill her up completely. The other plant is even smaller she’s about 2.5’ x 2.5’.

8 Likes

That’s a good size, some of mine are just about 2ft sq and 3x3ft is probably as big as they might get in the stretch. To get them bigger I need a bigger veg tent, mine is just 4x4 ft.

2 Likes

Nice job with the scrog bro :sunglasses: i’m too lazy so i just top and tie down. Straight coco hempy buckets are awesome but have made me even more lazy :laughing:

3 Likes

Bunch of the Deep Line Alchemy 3 F2’s are up. 2 have yet to break ground.

CCK reveg is going good. I’ve had to defoliate her several times now, the growth is just way too compact. I’m not letting this plant go for a good while, at least a few more runs. I’ll definitely be cloning her. I can’t wait to flower her and I think I should pollinate her with the C99.

Doc Holiday x C99 are going good. That one in the front has such an awesome branching structure. I need to flower these soon or I’m going to run out of veg space. I just topped them so maybe they’ll go into the flower tent within a week. There’s lots of extra room in there.

:vulcan:

18 Likes

I just wanted to share this badass logo made by OG’s very own @Shadey ! After a couple revisions this is what we landed on and I love it! Thanks again bro! I could not be happier with the outcome.

13 Likes

What are you using it for? The fire from the finger is very cool!

3 Likes

You could have taken quite a bit more, but that works just fine. Going to be a nice looking screen.

3 Likes

Thanks I really liked that part of the logo as well. He made a different version with hands coddling a flame which is also awesome but the firebolt from the finger is too cool! Really it’s just a logo to have a logo. :laughing: Instagram and forums and stuff. I can maybe print it on mini envelopes and get some real packaging going. I’d like to have a real seed co eventually maybe one day but I’m still a far ways away from that.

11 Likes

The 3 Doc Holiday x C99 are going for their first night of 12/12 tonight. I’m excited to see what will come of these. Will Cindy come through? We’ll just have to wait and see. I’m hoping for some purple.

16 Likes

I was digging up some old pics earlier and I found these pics of my first pollen chuck lol. PSBC’s Northern Lights x Next Generation’s Romulan Diesel. They were pretty to look at and got me stoned but they were terpless lol. You win some you lose some.

20 Likes

The 3 c99 x guava have all cracked in 24 hour’s and in the next 24 all had roots over half an inch long and gone in soil now, hoping for some girls.

11 Likes

That’s great news Shadey. I’m glad to hear you cracked them already. fingers crossed you get some girls!

4 Likes

I had to take the net off the KushBerry x Strawberry Milk to slide her over and make room for the Doc Holiday x C99 aka Big Nose Kate lol. She’s got beefy stems so I don’t think she will need the support late in flower, however she has already tightened up a little bit, the net definitely helped keep her spread out a bit. I really hate touching the flowers in any way and rupturing the trichomes but the net had to come off. I try not to touch the buds ever all the way up until trim but it had to be done.

16 Likes

Very Nice Fire…Very nice. They look perfect.

K.

2 Likes