Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Hey Doug I am pretty sure I have something coming next time searing sends something out but didn’t get on the pop list any way I can get in if you have any extra

2 Likes

I don’t see why not. I did send extra to Sebring so they will end up on his site. If you can’t get in on that let me know, I still have a few kicking around.

1 Like

Sebring still lists shadey as distributor and says paying through his site is for US orders only.

1 Like

I know, I have messaged him about it to save Shadey getting a bunch of PM’s for no reason. I am sure he will get to updating it.

1 Like

We will be paying for each run individually? Edit…read more answered my own question…we pay our countries distributor

3 Likes

Just to be a stinker.

2 Likes

Sorry about that.

2 Likes

LOL, don’t be, that was funny :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning @moderators , can someone please close this wiki? Thanks

3 Likes

Wiki is now removed buddy.

3 Likes

Thanks very much :grinning:

3 Likes

Just read through your thread @DougDawson and have learned a great deal! Thank you for your generosity and time putting so much detail into your posts. I want to start making seeds and will definitely refer back to this thread. Probably multiple times! Thanks again!

6 Likes

Thanks bud, was my pleasure. Glad to hear you found some useful info in here, really cool. If you have any questions feel free to ask, if I can’t answer I can point you in the direction of someone who likely can :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You really meant what you said about starting fires with sticks, huh? Lol sorry I know this is such an old thread but I was just scrolling through and seen your YouTube video lol. That’s pretty cool

6 Likes

LOL, yes sir. It’s one of the things I like to practice. Always gives me a feeling of accomplishment to create a fire with a couple sticks :slight_smile:

7 Likes

As it should Doug, not everyone can or is willing enough to keep the old ways alive.
I still practice on wet rainy days because I figured if I can start a fire in the wet from nothing I can start one anytime.

4 Likes

I found that I can start a fire on any given day!
Most of the time I just have to sit back and wait until she tells me what fire I started today… :wink:

Sorry I couldn’t resist!

3 Likes

I can start a fire with 2 sticks. I one is a MATCHstick.
Does that count?
Ok, I will shut up now.

7 Likes

completed project