Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Paps… what I in the 1st pics?? It’s very strange looking … I’m confused lol… the last pix look amazing broski!!! Very frosty my friend!! Bravo!!

3 Likes

The first pics is a sativa landrace called Oaxacana

It’s normal for some saties to take this shape

They are very frosty and the smell is intoxicating I want to smoke it now

I am normally use to seeing spears in my sativa leaning hybrids so hopefully I don’t f this one up

Hay @Prisma ( sunny my brother thanks for stopping by

Your a big sativa guy any advice would be appreciated

7 Likes

I, personally, would run 'em a week to ten days past the “Due Date”. Additional time for the drying/ease of shucking. Others may disagree, that’s why multiple opinions are G-R-E-A-T!! You did an OUTSTANDING job on the Grow/Run, an admirable accomplishment. From this day forward, NEVER doubt yourself again!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:CONGRATS!! :trophy: ordered :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Definitely the Oaxacana need at least 6 or 7 weeks till done
The main tent I’m not worried about that Oaxacana at 16 weeks is the longest flowering time I’ve ever done and I remember smoking this years and years ago so I’m a bit anxious to get this one right

5 Likes

Hey Paps,

These are very sativa indeed! I don’t see it clearly, but my first guess is a shortage, because it starts from below. I also see purple stems, is it cold at night?
The NY SOUR is a masterpiece from Santero and you really did your best, love it!

1 Like

I wonder how the smoke is. This is def a very sativa pheno of Oaxacana, if i am not too high… I did see more compact phenos, with shorter flower times with the Oaxacana’s

1 Like

Bro, grab a “Chill Pill”, you AIN’T got “nuschin’” to be worried or anxious about!!! You’ve got this, as they say back home, “for real/for real”. Just like an 8 - 9 weeker, just run 'em out. YOU think it l-o-n-g, they think/know it normal, business as usual!! I’m right there in your corner on this one, keep that confidence up. The hard part is over, more a “waiting game” now, maintain your same level of diligence…you’ll be fine. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s not been cold at night in fact just the opposite air conditioning running day and night here

I’ve been told not to feed them ( sativas ) like I would on my normal feeding schedule

But Only when I think they need it

@misterbee Ty bro

6 Likes

That’s correct, they don’t eat much. Maybe I’m wrong, I don’t see it very well. For the rest, it’s looking good brother. Nothing really to worry about. Do you perhaps have mollesse? A little suger boost for them…

3 Likes

I was thinking of making a compost tea with black strap molasses :+1::+1::+1::+1:

That chocolate rain is sticky AF
my friend this is going to be a good run

7 Likes

looks great,as usual mein Freund!!!
that Oaxacana does look wierd kinda…at least for mexican genetics,i´d say. that structure reminds me of asian Sativas. but that make it easy to crumble the “bud” :wink:

5 Likes

Strange looking Oaxacan icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, could you post a closer pic? Great job with the rest Arriba|nullxnull, beautiful and dense nugs, here’s my Oaxacan so far … bandit|nullxnull

11 Likes

What week are you in flower?

Your Oaxacana loo great

3 Likes

Thanks, week 12 I guess icon_eek|nullxnull, willing to see yours replenish … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

My girls are only at 8 weeks and starting to build up
I’ll post pics later thanks

5 Likes

Thanks, no need for more pics, they have a great resolution, I agree with Prisma, maybe they’re a bit hungry and you can push them harder, I go half strenght with mine … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Thanks for the description paps!

1 Like

Amazing work paps , I’m really looking forward to the finish : )

5 Likes

So so much going on and it all looks great. I hear the real sativa adventures can be tricky at first but all worth it in the end.

Chocolate rain looked great you posted on my thread. Glad to hear she is holding up her end of the bargain so far.

Keep up the killer work! Lower temps than the past 10 days should help I hope.

4 Likes

Hi guys

It appears that Frankie got thrips !:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::hot_face::fire:

So I sprayed the crap :poop: out of her first neem oil no help

Sprayed with Captain jacks with spinosad ( about 4 times since last night ) oh yeah
So happy I didn’t put her in the tent she looked very clean when I picked her up so the little bastard could have come from my outside garden you never know

10 Likes