Pap’s 2022 spring grow

Was probably at handover that day ’ she will be sqeeky clean now for sure : )

That’s a friggin bummer. Hopefully (and I have no doubt that) you’ll get it under control. BTW remember all that talk about how you’ll give me some pointers on an octopot grow? I’ve got 2 candidates growing in coffee cups that will be the first mini octo grows soon enough…

2 Likes

Cool bro the mini octo-pups as there called lol
Are cool I’m going to order 4 my self
When you start the clone or seedling only fill the rez 1/2 way to start it helps to make the roots fine the water source

3 Likes

I have seedlings in paper coffee cups now that will go into airpots that I need to rig a bottom up that will incorporate the net. How long does it take the roots to find the water generally? Any top watering in the meantime?

2 Likes

You only top water when you transplant that’s it

A spray bottle is your friend

With the big Octopots it takes about 10 to 14 days to hit the rez but that’s traveling through 6 gallons of dirt
I would say about 7 days or so

Soil needs to be about 30 %perlite

If you see the roots in the solo cups have Circled at the bottom break up the root ball before you transplant them

5 Likes

Correction leaf miners

Same treatment

5 Likes

Off topic… but this product is killer for all the crawlers… not so much for the flying bugs… but awesome for the rest

4 Likes

I paint that stuff on scrap yellow/blue cardboard to get the fliers!!
Or you buy the yellow/blue sticky traps, but I’m a cheap as I can grower, myself.

4 Likes

Good morning OG

5 Likes

Frankie is bug free woo hoo

And clone rooted in 8 days

15 Likes

Hay all what do you think for the next run
I can’t believe were the time goes
It’s only 3 to 4 weeks from the end of the big tent
Time to start the new

What do you OG ‘s think
The gogi OG x sugar punch is called
Papas punch
It’s my own I gave out a lot but never grew it my self
Jethro did grow it out and gave it great reviews and he still grows it

Paps

13 Likes

You gotta do the papa’s punch bro… Just gotta!!!
Says alot if people like jetdro are continuing to grow it broski!!

3 Likes

Damn I forget Frankenstein it’s going in also oh @$&£%<
What the hell is a mad hippie to do
So many strains so little time

Is that how it goes

So Octopots Frankie @JohnnyPotseed /@Nagel420 , sour Mac kids El aleph seed, strawberryRazamataz @santero ( any info would be appreciated)
Amnesia usc all the others 2 or 3 gallon fabric bags

Paps

7 Likes

If you end up making frank seeds let me know!!! Lol

1 Like

Thinking about fems or cross it to paps punch this round

3 Likes

Awwwww yeah!!!

1 Like

I’ll be having Feminized Frankenstein seeds very soon. I have fem pollen that I’m going to use on a couple of Frankenstein gals in a couple weeks.
That’s reversed Frankenstein pollen, btw , lol not just any old fem pollen. Gotta keep the line pure!

5 Likes

Awesome … I hear only good things about them @JohnnyPotseed … I’m still using that worm poo technique for germination… such an effortless way and worry free… please let us know when you get those fems :pray: that sounds great!!! I don’t know much about breeding… but yeah that pollen sounds special !!! Crossing it with the family to keep it a pure frankenstein… Not easy to do I’m sure… plus end up with viable pollen that is all the same… so cool you guys!!! I hope to learn that all eventually… so would that be an ibl ?

1 Like

Thanks Johnny for stop by

I’ll wait for you to make fems brother

Then I know they will be done right !!!

So happy I got this clone

3 Likes

Port Wine Cheese all the way. … em198|nullxnull

6 Likes