2 Likes

That’s cool good deal nice harvest then

1 Like

That one is a really nice Cola Paps !!!

Bigger. Ones left???

1 Like

The finger phenom has equal sizes if not slightly bigger

3 Likes

You could definitely see the power of the Octopots. My plants in the two and 3 gallon fabric bag standing alone we’re all nice bud same soil mixture same feeding schedule but the octopods hands down produce the biggest fattest nicest greasiest bud there was

6 Likes

Beautiful! Amazing how big the plants get in the Octopots, you sure are rocking them.

3 Likes

I’m just a hack at it but I got lucky with this one

4 Likes

Amazing. I’m in love.

WTF is the green dog toy hanging for?!?!?

Nice looking plants buddy! I see someone stockpiling some mason jars there :wink:

6 Likes

@Nagel420

The dog toy keeps the ladies from destroying my garage
Ball dead center of the windshield and stop lol

Thanks for stopping by

5 Likes

Hahaha that’s funny but also a great idea : )

2 Likes

you seem to get lucky quite alot these days…thinking your a GROWER Paps!

4 Likes

Even a blind squirrel get a nut once in a while

4 Likes

I disagree aka the blind squirrel…lol

3 Likes

Since you gave me permission, just want to plop this in here, I keep making it, but it goes down in seconds lol I need huge storage bags. Grape Cotton Candy, 150mg a tub. You can make about any flavor you can think of. This is made from the infused sugar, and I just add flavoring to the sugar.

Maybe a squirrel, they are pretty clever, but not blind lol

10 Likes

That neck cream balm you made me REALLY REALLY REALLY works. Gonna have to have you make me another one :sunglasses:

Sorry to hear about your grow G.A.

5 Likes

Whats up @ifish

So bummed i burned my leaf tips , wanted to throw down perfect run. I backed off nutes, will not see more of it, but cannot un burm tips…damn it, lol!

1 Like

Damn, that looks heavenly!!

2 Likes

What up @Joker

Had a hot date last night, with an online encounter. Well, at least the pics she sent were hot, and we talked a few times, she sounded cool. Too bad she ran over her phone while getting gas on way to my place, yeah right, lol, and never did quite make it here.

2 Likes

Please post anytime you want

2 Likes