Pap’s 2022 spring grow

I love that picture. I had some towers like that a few years ago. I copied it it is not my picture it is yours. Lol I love fox tails.

11 Likes

Thanks for tagging me but I think you’ve got things straightened out and I agree with what’s been said by the “real experts” … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

84 days on the lot. Wouldnt even check again, take on 84 AND SMILE!!!

5 Likes

I try to go with the trichs rather than the pistils, some strains always seem to be pushing some white even if they’re almost done / done. It’s kinda hard to see but seems like there’s a decent enough of amber on em. I personally prob wouldn’t go more than 25% amber vs cloudy on the buds. I always find the leaves get more amber way quicker than some parts. The parts that were touched can get super amber too. Finally get to smoke em soon woohoo :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Agree about pistils. I saw 10-15% amber on most of his, the 3rd one, thinking finger lady, saw more on.

He can WAIT… :100:

3 Likes

More time needed definitely sample is not right

I clip a small bud so I can see better and quick dry to smoke

3 Likes

JUST CHILL…your there…even if your power goes out they will finish and be fine. Forget bout em for a week. Have fun, i totally ignore my tents during last week to 10 days, and they finish bone ass dry everytime.

3 Likes

hey Paps,that Finger Pheno-Lady is a real Looker…she´s beautyful :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Foxxxxy lady

7 Likes

I agree with Neogitus.

4 Likes

Couple of them look done to me :slight_smile: Looking good. I have had plants produce white hair on top of amber.

2 Likes

I was thinking pull down plants B and C

And check the others daily

@Gardenartus

5 Likes

Yeah that sounds like a fine assessment to me :wink:

2 Likes

Great :+1: thanks

1 Like

I know your scissors are itching and twitching @Papalag

3 Likes

Babies