Pap’s 2022 spring grow

@anon84307778 i call dibs on Mustard Tiger for a name if it’s not taken! Trailer park boys for the win

It’s a beautiful day having coffee in my cup and chocolate rain in my pipe , and my dog is on my lap

It’s a great start to the day

Hell not her best pic :joy: she looks stuffed

17 Likes

Great start to the day for sure!

1 Like

That is one handsome dog, my friend.

1 Like

She’s a good girl
Very good temperament for a Chihuahua mix and she could sit on my lap all day and wouldn’t care

3 Likes

Just about done with this run

Very pleased

With the quality of the plants and the production

Note:nothing cured but wow quality is top notch

Hats :tophat: off to our friends who’s seeds I was so honored to be gifted and hopefully you enjoyed the show

@santero for his NYC sour ,major yield , and dankness supreme :+1::+1::+1:
@Islayhearts chocolate rain ,wow taste and amazing quality props on the repo of such a legendary strain by Eskobar :+1::+1::+1:
@HolyAngel SSDD what a beautiful lady easy to grow east to train and beautiful buds I have not sampled her yet but no doubt by the looks she is going to be amazing she’s drying at 83 days from flip
@Upstate Oaxacana it hits all the marks great high I can smoke it all day easy to grow just leave her alone don’t feed her much and look out ! This one will surprise you
And a very good yield if let veg a bit

Nuff said

Paps

Edit I hate autocorrect

23 Likes

Funny I have spend a lot OG money on seeds and the best of all I grow was gifted or co-op seed runs

Papa
Puff puff pass

17 Likes

Same here all magic has pretty much come from being gifted or trading

9 Likes

Glad you enjoyed growing Oaxaca. It’s fun to step outside our comfort zone and explore the unknown. That’s where some Gold is hiding.
I’m liking all your choices…they all sound great!
Looking forward to your next adventure. What’s on the menu?

9 Likes

I was wondering if I was the only one who experiences that. I have noticed that gifted beans are normally as good, if not better than the store bought high dollar ones. I thought it was just me.

7 Likes

Thanks bro for all the kind words and your help

Up next is a few new things and a few favorites

Amnesia = USC
papa’s punch = me ( gogi OG dad x sugar punch mom )
sour mac kids = El Aleph seed co
port wine Cheese Baked beans @SamwellBB
strawberry Razamataz = San

Underground seed collective amnesia I know @Cristalin has had worked on this one for some time. I’ve followed his work on opengrow.com for years there’s some great genetics In his group

A sour Mac kids by I’ve never tried anything by them
But came highly recommended
EDIT I keep forgetting FRANKINSTINE. FROM @JohnnyPotseed I got her going in the Octopot this week clones all good to go :+1::+1::+1:

Paps

11 Likes

@Papalag did you get any chocolate flavor from the Chocolate Rain?

2 Likes

I have heard @SamwellBB has some outstanding genetics. Never tried any tho. Good luck on your run.

6 Likes

The phenom I run was more berry
From what islayhearts tells me these a few phenoms to go through

3 Likes

Good to know. I have some in the collection so I was curious.

3 Likes

This is what I’ve been told and I hear the PWC is a good :+1: one

5 Likes

I do have A Chocolate Thai some where

1 Like

Got a few of them myself! I’m really hoping the CMFV I have going now throws some chocolate flavors out there for me.

2 Likes

Have you tried any of santero’ s chocolate line

2 Likes

Pwc or pec lol is very good

2 Likes