Pap’s 2022 spring grow

One of the nutes I have is 10/50/10 it’s for root vegetables high in p : )
P is for roots : )

4 Likes

That’s a nice haul man! Sounds like great weed too ! I am picturing you out on the porch feet up dog on lap staring at water droplets

5 Likes

BLAZED my brother

7 Likes

Sounds so serene doesn’t it @Jetdro … I’m truly jealous!

3 Likes

I’m doing same thing right now

65 degrees sun shinning

Sitting out in yard throwing a ball for the boys

I’m not high however I have no day weed at the moment . PWC this early would end my day , lol

6 Likes

Hahaha I’ve made that mistake so many times!!! Thinkin… eh… I’m a long time smoker… what can it possibly do? Lol after a 2 hour nap the question gets answered!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Great review on the smoke Paps :grinning: I really enjoyed it.

Glad I’m not the only one :laughing:
When I answer for my dog he always has a Mr. T voice :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks @ifish i know you would know. I did up the p on most things but did neglect the carrots

I found a pre package of additives for the soil from fox farms which will go in to the garden mix next yr along with worm castings and a10/10/10 fertilizer

Soil for carrots needs some clay in it I read I’ll refine the blend for them especially

It’s a good way to get ride of my old promix
1 maybe 2 grows indoors then outside it goes

6 Likes

That’s funny my little girl has a hi pitch voice with a Ghetto attitude

4 Likes

I hear that last grow I grew all sinister strains hell nothing daytime there​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue::partying_face::laughing:.

Had to go to the dispensary for daytime weed lol

6 Likes

I deffo plan on growing sativas at some point… the gavita has been proven to keep plants insanely shorter… so hopefully it’ll be enough for that…

3 Likes

Plan on at least 13 weeks mine was just under maybe by a day

3 Likes

I’m growing PEC now I’ve heard a lot of talk so time to find out for my self

Having fun with the dogs is what’s it’s all about bro

Enjoy

5 Likes

I thought it was sex toy’s. Had to put the glasses on. :joy:

1 Like

Port ERROR Cheese ???

Port Everywhere Cheese???

Port O’Connor Cheese???

WTF kind of cheese you throwing down old man… :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

I just saw that thanks bro. It’s meant to be pwc lol

2 Likes

Oaxaca gets you high every time. EVERY time. Great smoke. @Papalag i haven’t managed a third bowl yet but now might have to lol. It does get dreamy( never sleepy)if you over indulge. Normal amounts are very motivational. Glad you and the Mrs. are enjoying it. Sounds like you’ll be smoking it for some time😁
No rush at all but id love a few seeds after all the other folks are taken care of…

9 Likes

Whats gavita?
You can keep sativa’s manageable by keeping the pot size small until flowering is well under way. However, if you want to fill up 4 1/2 gallon mason jars, You’d have to let them get big.

1 Like

Hi bro it’s a led light the company is

No problem at all your 1 st on the list

Paps

3 Likes